What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Air Force: Official Game Thread

I liked the ball movement on offense. Still room for improvement but it was quicker and finding a lot more open looks. I'd still like a little more penetration though.

Good ball movement, dom looks good, would like to see scott attempt more than 2 fg's this half.

Book will be back and be a big piece. He has, can, and will light it up someday soon.

But it I think our PG is going to be C going forward.

Did I just see Ski reluctantly pass the ball to Dom to bring it up?

Edit: Definitely happened. 16:25 mark.

Last edited:
Come on buffs, play hard to the end. Since the 11 minute mark just going through the motions.

Tad's clearly not happy. Back to his A squad for AFA's 4 guard setup. Josh-XJ-Ski-XT-Dom

I smell codling somewhere.... Yuk

Teach these guys to end other teams hopes! Crush them at the finish, like Wyo.

Makes me cranky.

6 dimes for Dom now. He made Josh get up there for that one. :smile2:

Also, glad to see that they made a big effort to feed Josh at the end. He was very frustrated with not getting the ball in that Wyoming game and for much of this one. It was effecting his shooting in a bad way.

Agreed on Dom. Looks like the real deal. He needs to play better ball d and stop going for the pickpocket though.

Nice win. Plenty of room for improvement though. USF is better than AFA so we'll have to step it up a notch.

Agreed on Dom. Looks like the real deal. He needs to play better ball d and stop going for the pickpocket though.

Seems like every guard and wing has that problem his freshman year here. Important that he grows out of that and out of leaving his man to collapse into the paint on penetration, too.

We'll have some growing pains with Dom, but the ceiling for this team gets very high with him.

Wish we hadn't taken our foot off the gas for so much of the second half. Took care of business though.

6 assists from Dom. Yes, please. More minutes

XJ is a beast and his consistency is there.

Finally started feeding Scott

XT's shooting form came back and he knocked down what he should

Back