What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Baylor game thread 2013 edition

Well this loss isn't really unexpected, at least for me. Baylor is a good team so no shame in losing to them, although we certainly didn't look good doing it

Damn couldn't even make the dunk to end it. What a ****ty ****ing loss and if they have been shooting alot, it didn't show for ****. I'm not sure how we scored the points we did. We could have built a ****ing mansion tonight.

Well this loss isn't really unexpected, at least for me. Baylor is a good team so no shame in losing to them, although we certainly didn't look good doing it

Don't mind losing. I mind when we have terrible shot selection and out of position defense. Those things are mental aspects we can't afford to fail with if we want to win against a good team.

Seems like they are thinking too much on the offensive side instead of just playing. Signs of a young team except I see that with Dinwiddie and Booker too.

Dammit Booker. Why does everyone say and think he is a shooter?

Exactly! He hasn't done **** since the non-conference season last year. Sit his ass down and let someone else miss wide open 3's for change.

They'd get easier shots if they would dump it inside. Instead, Scott is out setting picks at the 3 point line. He has good touch around the rim, hell use it. They weren't hitting shots, he got fouled when they did try it. He has some game down low.

They'd get easier shots if they would dump it inside. Instead, Scott is out setting picks at the 3 point line. He has good touch around the rim, hell use it. They weren't hitting shots, he got fouled when they did try it. He has some game down low.

Great point. When we had their entire 2-deep at C and PF in foul trouble in the 2nd half, we should have been force feeding the post. I have no idea why that didn't happen.

What pissed me off most was seeing Hespunk hitting 3s. The first time should've been the last. How that punk mother****er got an open look is beyond me.

Great point. When we had their entire 2-deep at C and PF in foul trouble in the 2nd half, we should have been force feeding the post. I have no idea why that didn't happen.
I don't either, I was like what the hell are we running here? Will say that Gordan has improved a ton, he even hit a 18, 19 footer tonight. He played well.

Not worried. Our offense got plenty of open looks we just weren't connecting. They looked rusty and not ready for a real game. We still suck on da road tho:-(

scott was making some beautiful moves down low. Can definitely notice his strength and size increase. We also matched them in rebounds the first half(didn't see the end numbers) but I was impressed overall for being so sloppy.

Not worried. Our offense got plenty of open looks we just weren't connecting. They looked rusty and not ready for a real game. We still suck on da road tho:-(

scott was making some beautiful moves down low. Can definitely notice his strength and size increase. We also matched them in rebounds the first half(didn't see the end numbers) but I was impressed overall for being so sloppy.

We were outrebounded by 1, but that's not the real story. We were +9 on the offensive glass. That's a dominant rebounding performance. It's just that when you miss so many shots the other team is going to collect defensive rebounds.

Liked what I saw in general last night. I think we will be ok with out Dre cleaning the glass. We may not win every night, but I think we will be keeping that close enough that it won't be a factor. The outside shooting was not good. The aggressiveness in the paint, only came in to play when Baylor did a line change with 4 min left. Once they had their bigs in with 4 fouls we really started driving. We have to do that from the onset. Game was closer than a 12pt loss. We had it down to 6 when we had to start fouling so I am not too worried. Defense looked relatively good for an early game, offense was just not ready. Sunday should be some good medicine.

Ski went in for a Flu Shot, needle bounced off the chair and into Jelly's arm.

Back