What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

Unfortunately I didn't make it out for the Miracle in Michigan in '94, but I was there in '97 when we lost 27-3. Granted, it wasn't much of a game but I was really surprised just how quiet 100,000+ can be. And I was in the student section. My sis was a grad student there at the time. Not sure if the flat crowd was atypical or not and that was awhile ago. Maybe The Big House is raucous these days. I hope not. :p

Porter, Kalamazoo stout and the two hearted ale. Two hearted was the 1st one because I wanted to date a hot (CSU student, please don't shun me!!!!) chick from Michigan. She told me she missed home and that beer. I googled for hours till I found a place to send it to me in the mail. Needless to say, that night went well :) it's a great beer!

Lol, it's one of my go to beers. All three you have had are good. Their Best Brown Ale is really good too. If you like Two-Hearted, you should try and get some Hopslam. It's very hoppy, but they smooth out the aftertaste with a bit of sweetness. It's 10% APV, so it has some kick.

Unfortunately I didn't make it out for the Miracle in Michigan in '94, but I was there in '97 when we lost 27-3. Granted, it wasn't much of a game but I was really surprised just how quiet 100,000+ can be. And I was in the student section. My sis was a grad student there at the time. Not sure if the flat crowd was atypical or not and that was awhile ago. Maybe The Big House is raucous these days. I hope not. :p

It has changed quite a bit since 1997. Michigan Statium was renovated in 2010 and they made some changes to help with keeping the crowd noise in. The Michigan - Notre Dame game of 2011 was one of the loudest games I have heard. When the crowd is in it, they can really make it loud.

Stay away from Falo and Rogers please but feel free to snag any Calibraska kid. Cheering for you guys when you finally play them.

white-guy-black-power.gif

Lol, it's one of my go to beers. All three you have had are good. Their Best Brown Ale is really good too. If you like Two-Hearted, you should try and get some Hopslam. It's very hoppy, but they smooth out the aftertaste with a bit of sweetness. It's 10% APV, so it has some kick.

I feel like I've had that too...haha! I'll check it out. I LOVE hoppy! Thanks!

Checking in... I'll be in Ann Arbor with a group of 15 fellow alumni. I'm expecting us to lose but up until kickoff I will remind all the Michigan fans of 1994. Hasn't "little brother" Mich State beat them in 7 of the last 8?

A lot of Michigan fans took notice of the game last night, especially your QB and DB's.

Its funny our QB didn't do a whole lot last night and still threw for 300+ yards. Last night was like watching a game in the twilight zone. No idea what was going on or who was playing in the black and gold.

Watching the the Michigan game. Taking care of Hawaii as expected.

Interesting tidbit from announcers. They expect 15 true freshman in the two deep this year and 7-8 to eventually start this year. That is a hell of a class but I would have assumed they would have been deeper than that.

A lot of Michigan fans took notice of the game last night, especially your QB and DB's.
Our DL played lights out too. The CU DL was completely dominated by the same CSU line as last year...huge progress. I don't expect a CU win, but we could take this game into the 4th quarter.

How good do we think Michigan is and what is our "success" measuring stick? Am I deluded if I think we should be able to lose by 2 scores or so and at least not let it get out of hand by the fourth?

Back