What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Washington Basketball Game

iSmellChip

Colorado travels up to the PNW to play Washington on Wednesday. I'm excited for this game because of the match ups like Dinnwiddie on Gaddy and Scott on N´Diaye. What are all of your predictions for this match up? Who will win?

whelp, if you did post on both, it's goose's problem now. My powers don't extend into the bbal forum.

Colorado travels up to the PNW to play Washington on Wednesday. I'm excited for this game because of the match ups like Dinnwiddie on Gaddy and Scott on N´Diaye. What are all of your predictions for this match up? Who will win?

Welcome to the board.

If last year is any indication, Tad's style of play matches up very well against what UDub tries to do. I am cautiously optimistic.

We should win this game. Let's not forget that UDub got blown out by CSU at home earlier this season.

Sure, they're 3-0 in Pac-12 play so far. But they've beat Wazzu, Cal, and Stanford. They're not bad teams, they're just far from world beaters (though I guess we aren't either right now).

We should win this game. Let's not forget that UDub got blown out by CSU at home earlier this season.

Sure, they're 3-0 in Pac-12 play so far. But they've beat Wazzu, Cal, and Stanford. They're not bad teams, they're just far from world beaters (though I guess we aren't either right now).

Let's also keep in mind that they won all 3 of those on the road. I'm impressed. This could be a "new" UW far better than the Husky team that lost to Albany and got slaughtered by CSU earlier in the season.

Have to disagree, this is a much much much better UW team with a sr captain and starter back in the line up that wasnt there for the CSU game. The old flawed logic of we beat CSU (in our house btw, probably would have lost in FoCo) so we should be able to beat this UW team doesnt work, not only was that UW/CSU game played over 2 months ago the huskies have turned a massive corner in the past 3-4 weeks and are playing out of their mind. They are 3-0 in conference and haven't played a home game.

Here is an article on our own front page talking about the adjustments the Huskies have made and how they are playing now vs that very specific CSU loss:
http://www.allbuffs.com/content.php/1741-Brooks-Buffs-Face-Totally-Different-Huskies-Team

Vegas opened this line at Washington -2 and it has already moved to UW -3

I want to shout out a warm welcome to iSmellChip...it's good to get more basketball fans on this board.

I'd love to see CU win. This is the same place that CSU whipped UW earlier this season. But this UW team has been playing well of late so I don't think this is the same UW team that got whipped by CSU earlier this season.

For those that don't read Tuesday Truths, you're missing out. If you look at that, Washington is putting up UNREAL defensive numbers in conference play so far. They're allowing .9 points per possession. Now this list doesn't include all of the conferences (Big 12, SEC, MWC and others haven't played enough conference games yet to include them), but there are only six teams that are giving up less points per possession than Washington - Ohio State, Wisconsin, BYU, Miami, Louisville and Syracuse. That's pretty damn good company to be in. This is going to be a dogfight tonight.

Other interesting note - CU is tied with OSU for the fastest pace in the Pac-12. Some of that has to be due to our opponents, but still...

I dint mean to posTed on both for some reason.

Who is the administrator? Why won't he let me do a profile pic?

thanx for the infoinfo

He hasn't said anything stupid... Yet.

I put all the stupid comments in bold.

I will be falling asleep during this game as it doesn't start until 10:30 PM my time. If they win, I will watch the game tomorrow.

I will be falling asleep during this game as it doesn't start until 10:30 PM my time. If they win, I will watch the game tomorrow.

11:30 for our east coasters. **** them, though.

Hate to say it, but we're gonna get run. We just looked tired and out of synch lately.

UW 71 CU 61

Back