What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado's 2013 NFL draft Class: David Bakhtiari & Nick Kasa

Great place for him to get drafted. Very stable franchise with a solid history of developing talent from within. Team has room coming up for him to step in and have a long career.

Great place for him to get drafted. Very stable franchise with a solid history of developing talent from within. Team has room coming up for him to step in and have a long career.
my packer buddy says there is no way he doesn't see the field this year.

I honestly see him as a career backup.

I don't know if he has the strength to compete right away but he is an excellent technician despite inconsistent coaching. He has grown a lot in size since coming to CU and is still young. Adding another 15lbs in an NFL strength program and he will be fine. He will never be one of those bruiser OL who just flattens people but he doesn't need to be, especially at GB.

If he was a lock to be a career starter he wouldn't have lasted till the fourth round but I think he is going to end up as a solid starter, maybe not at LT, but someplace.

C'mon Rippy -- you can beat out a fusker.

I don't have big hopes for Rip, last year he always seemed to be a step behind everyone as he was coming back from the injury. The NFL won't get any slower.

Hopefully with another off-season to work he can get some of his quickness back.

If he does the Broncos are as thin as any team is at ILB. Maybe he can get a year on the practice squad to work his way back or even get an "strain" on something that lets them park him on IR to work on getting back.

We haven't seen anything on Major which doesn't surprise me at all. Jon was a completely different player after his knee trouble, just didn't have the quickness and mobility to compete even at the PAC level. Can't argue with his effort, he gave it everything he had, it just wasn't enough.

Way to go Buffs, I like Pericak going to Baltimore as well as Polk to Seattle. Get to learn from some pretty good guys at your position.

Best of luck to Rippy as well.

The 2010 team had all 3 starting too. Along with Jimmy and Jalil at CB, Clemons and McKnight at WR...I could actually continue but :wtf:

2010 was a bowl team. Never should have lost to Kansas. Could have easily beaten Baylor and Texas Tech at home too. If not for the dysfunction, we would have. Imagine how different things would be if we'd gone 7-5 or 8-4 that year.

The 2010 team had all 3 starting too. Along with Jimmy and Jalil at CB, Clemons and McKnight at WR...I could actually continue but :wtf:

Dan-hawkins.jpg

Back