What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colt Brennan asked about Colorado situation

Unleash Hell

And how pro teams are dealing with it.

Didn't say much, but basically said that Media likes to blow things out of proportion and he was actually in a "scarry" situation.

What happened again? Did he expose himself or something?

And how pro teams are dealing with it.

Didn't say much, but basically said that Media likes to blow things out of proportion and he was actually in a "scarry" situation.

What happened again? Did he expose himself or something?

As I recall, he went into a dorm room to show her his Wang computer. She didn't want to see his Wang and all hell broke loose.

As I recall, he went into a dorm room to show her his Wang computer. She didn't want to see his Wang and all hell broke loose.

Was an ex-girlfriend, friend or friend with benefits type of relationship that wasn't anymore.

Attachments

• stick  people.jpg
    stick people.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 225
It was an unfortunate situation for all those concerned. For Colt ... who got drunk and barged into a female student's room and exposed himself (as I remember thare was no physical contact involved, but then again I wasn't there). What with alll the crap about the "scandal" going on, there was no way he was going to ever wear a CU uniform again.

Dont worry, GB would have wasted his talent similarly to what he did with Vickers, Sypnewski, Klopfenstein...etc.

Dont worry, GB would have wasted his talent similarly to what he did with Vickers, Sypnewski, Klopfenstein...etc.

Syp was injured all the time, and I don't think you can say GB wasted Vickers and Klop. They played well under him.

I'm not defending GB's talent development, as I too think it was subpar. However, I do think GB gets bashed WAY more than he should - as in this case. Calhoun - sure. He didn't develop. BJax - another example. There are others, but not the names you mentioned.

Syp was injured all the time, and I don't think you can say GB wasted Vickers and Klop. They played well under him.

I'm not defending GB's talent development, as I too think it was subpar. However, I do think GB gets bashed WAY more than he should - as in this case. Calhoun - sure. He didn't develop. BJax - another example. There are others, but not the names you mentioned.

You're telling me Vickers wasnt wasted? For $hits sake, he had a 4 touchdown game against Mizzou and instead of continuing to give him the ball, they used him to block. Vickers talent was totally wasted in the time he was here, he had 12 touchdownd during his time at CU and had he been utilized the way everyone else thought he should have been he would have been a top tier player. In 2005 we had possibly the best TE combo with Syp and Klop, but what did we do? Bubble screens that only went for 2 yards. While I realize that it was shortbus who called these plays, it would have been very easy for GB to say "he we have a very dynamic player in the backfield who has his own god damned position, lets use him"

Back