1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colt Brennan asked about Colorado situation

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

And how pro teams are dealing with it.

Didn't say much, but basically said that Media likes to blow things out of proportion and he was actually in a "scarry" situation.

What happened again? Did he expose himself or something?

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

As I recall, he went into a dorm room to show her his Wang computer. She didn't want to see his Wang and all hell broke loose.

3. Bali Buff

Bali Buff Well-Known Member

Was an ex-girlfriend, friend or friend with benefits type of relationship that wasn't anymore.

Attached Files:

4. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

Dear leftybuff:

A Wang Computer reference....NICE!

Regards-

The 1980's :lol: :thumbsup:

5. L Buff

L Buff Law talkin' guy Club Member

It was an unfortunate situation for all those concerned. For Colt ... who got drunk and barged into a female student's room and exposed himself (as I remember thare was no physical contact involved, but then again I wasn't there). What with alll the crap about the "scandal" going on, there was no way he was going to ever wear a CU uniform again.

6. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Dont worry, GB would have wasted his talent similarly to what he did with Vickers, Sypnewski, Klopfenstein...etc.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

...Calhoun...

8. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

Syp was injured all the time, and I don't think you can say GB wasted Vickers and Klop. They played well under him.

I'm not defending GB's talent development, as I too think it was subpar. However, I do think GB gets bashed WAY more than he should - as in this case. Calhoun - sure. He didn't develop. BJax - another example. There are others, but not the names you mentioned.

9. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

You're telling me Vickers wasnt wasted? For $hits sake, he had a 4 touchdown game against Mizzou and instead of continuing to give him the ball, they used him to block. Vickers talent was totally wasted in the time he was here, he had 12 touchdownd during his time at CU and had he been utilized the way everyone else thought he should have been he would have been a top tier player. In 2005 we had possibly the best TE combo with Syp and Klop, but what did we do? Bubble screens that only went for 2 yards. While I realize that it was shortbus who called these plays, it would have been very easy for GB to say "he we have a very dynamic player in the backfield who has his own god damned position, lets use him"

10. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Bloom