What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Columbus? who's thinking of going to the OSU game?

I live in suburban Columbus. It's a city of 1.5 million, so there are certainly places where you can get shot,. But that's true of any city that size (including Denver), but I don't think it's some sort of defining feature of the city. Not sure where you got that idea, it's not Detroit. Perpetually gray skies — that's a defining feature. Sun, that's what I miss most about Colorado.

OSU tailgating is legendary. A lot of people go down there even if they don't have tickets and have no intention of buying them. The game's shown on bigscreens in parking lots of some of the hotels near campus. The party picks right up again after the game. There are live bands and inebriated coeds (They don't call it heinigate for nothing).

Hey guys, watch what photos you post. That wasn't exactly safe for work.

For those who missed the NSFW picture...
shake-weight_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

I really want to go but my idiot buddy scheduled a wedding that weekend. I havent decided yet.

going. my brother already reserved the rooms at the renaissance downtown. i google mapped it. does not look walkable but, i am assuming there are pleanty of ways to get to the stadium without having to drive. although i have had pleanty of overnights in CMH, we always stay near the airport or way out in the 'burbs so i dont know anything about downtown. i would assume that DT CMH has its fare share of entertainment though.

Going.. with my 4 year old.... staying at the Hyatt place. It is my 4 year old's very first CU game....

Back