What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Commitment!

You guys have successfully made this more than it will be. good going assholes. Now everyone will be bummed over something that should make them at least a little happy.

Says the guy who predicted Sheriron Jones. :lol:

Says the guy who predicted Sheriron Jones. :lol:

Key distinctions.
1. Obvious joke.
2. Most everyone knows better than to make me seriously.
3. Unfortunately, not everyone knows that about you yet :lol:

Believe he camped with us earlier this week, can't find a profile on Rivals for him though

Thanks. So of the three who re-tweeted, one is hoping for an offer (Hall), one no one has heard of (Foster), and one has an offer and has openly embraced the coaching staff.

I'm going with #3.

Thanks. So of the three who re-tweeted, one is hoping for an offer (Hall), one no one has heard of (Foster), and one has an offer and has openly embraced the coaching staff.

I'm going with #3.

yup, be prepared to shrug, flip out, or celebrate.

I saw that Lynott just now RT'd coach Walter's CUin15 tweet from earlier...hmmmm.

View attachment 14358

Ke"Von Hall also retweeted it...

As did Keynan Foster - that is where I got my list from.

Only 1 of their dads also RT'd and Favorited.

This is like multiple Marine One copters flying in formation and the one containing the president not splitting off for the White House until the last second. Those recruits just shell gamed AllBuffs.

So who the **** is it?

My flight out of town boards at 9:45am tomorrow. So the name should be released tomorrow some time after that. Another commit before I return on Tuesday wouldn't be out of the question.

We'll know tomorrow morning apparently. Based on Adam Munsterteiger's tweets earlier, I doubt it's Lynott.

If only az was still in business, we would know by now.

Technically, he's not in business now(one of the reasons anyways) because he wouldn't even acknowledge this commit till like 4 days from now, in a scoop post probably, if at all. Our recruiting was so bad post-Embree, it wasn't worth his time.

Oh, that was serious? Thought he was joking. Adam has had the name all day - was asked to wait til tomorrow to release it. Its coming.

Back