1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compare the Buffs

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by 89BUFF89, Mar 24, 2014.

1. 89BUFF89

89BUFF89 Well-Known Member

To one of the 16 teams left, in terms of style of play and coaching etc. I am having a hard time with it. Tad probably wants us to be like Virginia I would guess.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Virginia is so surgical on offense. Watch their movement without the ball. It is unreal.

3. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

Dayton

When you think about it.....we beat Dayton in the Charleston Classic last season. We don't have our injuries this season and this very well could have been CU in the Sweet 16 this year. Otherwise we look like none of these teams.

4. jwhite17

jwhite17 Member

I would say Stanford as the closest, but we don't have as good as guards as them without Dinwiddie.

Stanford is equally inept at offense, look at their assists/turnover numbers. We are both terrible passing the ball. Luckily for Stanford, Kansas didn't have Embid so Kansas was nearly as tough as they could have been.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Arizona is the closest.

It's the same philosophy. They just have a lot more talent as well as more experienced players at key spots.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Stress D, stress rebounding, can't shoot.

Gotta think Nik is right on this one.