What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Comparing Stanford when Harbaugh took over to CU today

My mental health has never been all that good to begin with. I tend to take CU football more seriously than I should. I fully admit that. I'm not going to go off and burn a bunch of trailers in Nebraska or anything... Well, I wouldn't do that anyway, seeing as it would improve the place... But you get the picture.

fify

I think we need to take you out for some beers at a bar that agrees to show nothing but 1990, 1991, 1994 and 2001 season highlight footage on the big screen all night. :smile2:

Wife just got me the unedited TV version of the 1990 Championship, CU vs. Notre Dame. Recommend for anybody needing a pick me up. Damn we had some talent that year.

Watching that stuff would just depress me. It would be a constant reminder of how far we've fallen. I don't need to be reminded of that.

my mental health has never been all that good to begin with. I tend to take cu football more seriously than i should. I fully admit that. I'm not going to go off and burn a bunch of methlabs down in longmont or anything... Well, i wouldn't be able to do that anyway, seeing as i'd have to burn the whole town to the ground... But you get the picture.

fify

Again with the Longmont bashing. You need help, dude. Don't you live in Thornton?

I'm honestly wondering where this meth lab reputation for Longmont came from. Usually these kinds of urban myths have some kind of truth behind them, but this one is baffling to me. I think it arose out of Boulder people trying their hardest to feel superior to somebody - anybody.

I'm honestly wondering where this meth lab reputation for Longmont came from. Usually these kinds of urban myths have some kind of truth behind them, but this one is baffling to me. I think it arose out of Boulder people trying their hardest to feel superior to somebody - anybody.
Urban myth? Keep on telling yourself that. :smile2:

20081223__derr%7Ep1_200.jpg

Longmont apartment meth lab raided

By Howard Pankratz
The Denver Post

East Longmont has a lot of different drugs, and some gang activity.

****, we were sitting at work one night waiting for the dock doors to open when a couple of Longmont cops on foot come running by with AR-15 assault rifles shouldered.:wow:

I enjoy Longmont, it's a nice town, but it does have some people with issues.

One of my favorite Longmont crime stories was actually a truck driver from out of state running his semi while piss drunk through Beetlejuice alley (aka Prospect) and tearing the **** out of that place. The way they found him? He was going down main with a ****ing tree hanging off his semi.:lol:

Last edited:
East Longmont has a lot of different drugs, and some gang activity.

****, we were sitting at work one night waiting for the dock doors to open when a couple of Longmont cops on foot come running by with AR-15 assault rifles shouldered.:wow:

I enjoy Longmont, it's a nice town, but it does have some people with issues.

One of my favorite Longmont crime stories was actually a truck driver from out of state running his semi while piss drunk through Beetlejuice alley (aka Prospect) and tearing the **** out of that place. The way they found him? He was going down main with a ****ing tree hanging off his semi.:lol:

I remember that. That wasn't that long ago. That was funny. I don't know how you could drive a semi around in Prospect without doing a lot more damage than he did.

Watching that stuff would just depress me. It would be a constant reminder of how far we've fallen. I don't need to be reminded of that.

i'm to the point where i've seen all the youtubes and such too many times. to me, now, it just feels like a long, long time ago. even 01 or 07 OU. i want NEW highlight packages.

unless i'm really drunk, watching them gives me almost no feeling whatsoever outside a pleasant reminder. no real gameday type thing. i'm tired of nostalgia and back inna day.

i'm to the point where i've seen all the youtubes and such too many times. to me, now, it just feels like a long, long time ago. even 01 or 07 OU. i want NEW highlight packages.

unless i'm really drunk, watching them gives me almost no feeling whatsoever outside a pleasant reminder. no real gameday type thing. i'm tired of nostalgia and back inna day.

I think part of that is HD. I used to watch all the old games over and over but now it is really hard to watch them. My eyes have gotten used to HD.

I still enjoy watching old vids and games. I even have a CD with recorded plays from Larry Zimmer from the 70's-90's. I listen to it all the time, my wife makes fun of me for it. When evER I have a quote from a long time ago, it's because I know it by heart.

Example, can anyone guess what game this play occured?

"They line up with Kissick, Flannagin and Pritchard in the power I, Pritchard comes out of there. Heres the fake, here comes Hagan, he's got the 40, he's at the 50, one man to beat, THERES THE PITCH TO FLANNAGIN, DOWN THE SIDELINE.............TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL BRING 'EM ALIVE!!!!!!"

I still enjoy watching old vids and games. I even have a CD with recorded plays from Larry Zimmer from the 70's-90's. I listen to it all the time, my wife makes fun of me for it. When evER I have a quote from a long time ago, it's because I know it by heart.

Example, can anyone guess what game this play occured?

"They line up with Kissick, Flannagin and Pritchard in the power I, Pritchard comes out of there. Heres the fake, here comes Hagan, he's got the 40, he's at the 50, one man to beat, THERES THE PITCH TO FLANNAGIN, DOWN THE SIDELINE.............TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL BRING 'EM ALIVE!!!!!!"

Easy
[video=youtube;fBLDasZ0m6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBLDasZ0m6o[/video]

I know the Miracle in Michigan has to probably be the number one all time CU play, but that is a close second to me. Maybe even better.

I still am of the belief that Mike Pritchard was the best WR ever at CU. Better than Westbrook, Branch, CJ, or Carruth.
Im more with CJ, didnt really see Branch much other than old clips kinda before my time. I can see the argument for Pritch tho, he is right up there. Westbrook had everything u need and I think he coulda been better than he was. Turns out he was likes to fight guy, go figure lol.

Back