What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Concerts Returning to Folsom! (Dead and Company First)

Last night was a blast. Doesn't get much better than hearing some of my favorite songs at one of my favorite places on earth! Boulder/Folsom is the perfect place for such a diverse mix of people. Heading back for this evening. It was far from sold out but still a big crowd. I got anxiety just looking at the crowd on the field. Ended up sitting in the end zone and it was perfect. Plenty of room, easy to get in and out and the stage/lights were great. They also had a second set of speaker stacks on the 20 yard line so even in the back, the sound was great.

Dude probably gets great seats, not that he needs them. How would you like to be the poor schmuck sitting behind him?

Oh, it looks like you were...:LOL:
I'd love it actually, I'm sure he'd give some kind of hippy reason why he got said seat.

Dude probably gets great seats, not that he needs them. How would you like to be the poor schmuck sitting behind him?

Oh, it looks like you were...:LOL:

:ROFLMAO: Pics are from the interwebs. I was not there but will be tonight.

Bill could be front row if he wants but he knows where it sounds best.

Exactly what I said to a friend on the phone last night when I saw Walton standing on the field.

IMG958685.jpg
Cmfc4CMVMAAltS5.jpg:large

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I was there about a month ago. I think it actually smells better than it used to.
I used to mix ammonia and bleach to clean the tough areas of the floor during my morning maintenance shift. I couldn't figure out why I would get a headache afterwards. The GM saw me doing it after several months of rinse and repeat. Who knew the combo was toxic?!? Maybe it takes a decade (or two, well two and a half...) for that smell to die out?

I used to mix ammonia and bleach to clean the tough areas of the floor during my morning maintenance shift. I couldn't figure out why I would get a headache afterwards. The GM saw me doing it after several months of rinse and repeat. Who knew the combo was toxic?!? Maybe it takes a decade (or two, well two and a half...) for that smell to die out?
Pretty sure that combo can cause instant pneumonia.

View attachment 19855

had an awesome time at the show on sunday night...the crowd looked to be about the same size as the photos in this thread from saturday night. and regardless of what @BuffsNYC says, john mayer kicked ass...dude can flat out play guitar.

That is the most frustrating thing about Mayer. He's got the talent to be a guitar god, but all he wants to produce are adult contemporary songs that women in their 40s swoon over. Dude could have been America's Clapton.

That is the most frustrating thing about Mayer. He's got the talent to be a guitar god, but all he wants to produce are adult contemporary songs that women in their 40s swoon over. Dude could have been America's Clapton.
Let's think that through. Guitar virtuoso = worshipped by adolescent males. Pop music icon = worshipped by lusty women. Hmmm.

Let's think that through. Guitar virtuoso = worshipped by adolescent males. Pop music icon = worshipped by lusty women. Hmmm.

Yeah. I'm sure that guys like Slash are virgins unless they're paying for it. Chicks don't dig lead guitarists at all.

Back