What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

conclusions about who will thrive and who will not under the new regime...

dudes.

mom jokes rock.

but jokes about dead moms are over the line.

there are no allbuffs limits to jokes about tgruenler's mom, dead or otherwise.

carry on. carry on.

:lol:

Everyone will thrive. However, to me, the most important positions that need to thrive for success this season are DL and OL. We need a very good rushing attack this year to make it through our murderous schedule and our defense cannot be as soft on the line as it has been under DII. I really hope guys like Obi, Goree, Bonsu step up to assist Cunningham and Pericak. We then need our ends to actually get to the QB. Our o-line needs to much more consistent and I sure hope they are taught be nasty and not backpedal constantly.

Everyone will thrive. However, to me, the most important positions that need to thrive for success this season are DL and OL. We need a very good rushing attack this year to make it through our murderous schedule and our defense cannot be as soft on the line as it has been under DII. I really hope guys like Obi, Goree, Bonsu step up to assist Cunningham and Pericak. We then need our ends to actually get to the QB. Our o-line needs to much more consistent and I sure hope they are taught be nasty and not backpedal constantly.

I'm not worried about OL with Marshall coming back to coach them. He'll bring the nastiness back that has been missing since he left. A guy like Givens should absolutely thrive under Marshall.

DL is a big concern, though. No arguments there.

the guy was a 3 star out of high school? So what hype did he have?

Hmm... I was thinking about this yesterday and saw this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=6069725

Apprantly ESPN had him as the number 104 recruit in the country.

as for the OP, I have to think that the "Hawkins doghouse gang" (Simmons - did he get a RS?, WillJeff to an extent, etc) will have better years and that the "Lunchpail Group" will see the field far less. Sorry, Espy, Ebner and Cefalo.

Back