What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference call with HCMM

God, half of these callers sound like AD plants. "What can we do aside from attending games to help support the program?" Exactly the question they wanted asked right before they wrap up the call.

God, half of these callers sound like AD plants. "What can we do aside from attending games to help support the program?" Exactly the question they wanted asked right before they wrap up the call.

The screening questions they asked prior to placing a caller into the Q, had alot to do with that.

Good job by the AD sending season ticket renewal emails within 5 minutes of the call ending. :thumbsup:

Good job by the AD sending season ticket renewal emails within 5 minutes of the call ending. :thumbsup:

I know you didn't expect anything less.

The best prize in their 21 day give-a-way promotion would have been the AllBuff / Sackygate tailgating experience.

mapandprices.jpg

Technically he said, I think a few of these guys can help us out at new positions.

:nod:

It's going to go something like this:

"You're now in your <insert: 3rd, 4th or 5th> year of college football and did not make the 3-deep at QB. I believe you can help the team at <insert: H-back, WR or S>. There is a spot for you on the team if you agree to move to that position. If you don't agree, I will help you find a place where you could transfer and play QB."

:nod:

It's going to go something like this:

"You're now in your <insert: 3rd, 4th or 5th> year of college football and did not make the 3-deep at QB. I believe you can help the team at <insert: H-back, WR or S>. There is a spot for you on the team if you agree to move to that position. If you don't agree, I will help you find a place where you could transfer and play QB."

Nothing wrong with that. Saves face all the way around.

Plus , HCMM didn't say "and stuff" once, the whole time!

Back