What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

I think it was an awful idea to move the CCG to a neutral site for the PAC. Too far to travel for most and not enough rabid fan support in general. On campus was a great idea for the PAC.

The local radio goons out here were talking about the ACC CCG and that will not be a sell out in CLT. Not enough GT fans will make the 3 hour drive to CLT to watch. Incredible.

throw in a couple more acronyms, wouldja...

And this is why the Pac-12 needs to play its title game on campus...

[tweet]541052890610036736[/tweet]

Listen to that crowd noise!!!!! Makes one think of a Furman vs Woffard barn burner. Crowd is into this!

Will the PAC and LS pull their head out of their ass anytime soon?

3 year contract, but I think they can end it if the stadium agrees it's a failure.

And this is why the Pac-12 needs to play its title game on campus...

[tweet]541052890610036736[/tweet]

There's also the issue that the 6pm local start time makes it hard for casual fans (like me) to go the game. I have no real rooting interest, but if this game was held on a Saturday like any other normal big college game, I'd've considered going.

Why would they do it on a Friday night. With Saturday afternoon, fans have a chance to travel without missing work.

Why would they do it on a Friday night. With Saturday afternoon, fans have a chance to travel without missing work.
I'm guessing it has to do with all of the other Championship games on Saturday. Although, I don't see why they can't start the game at 8pm on Saturday. It's not like the PAC 12 hasn't done this all season.

I know it's early and they're winning, but Oregon doesn't look all that good. The play calling has been suspect and they've had quite a few drops and miscues on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon could be up 31 to zip but keep stalling.

Pac 12 officials, the game isn't about you, stop throwing a flag every damn play.

Petro Fat****inikas takes this opportunity to somehow rip us at half-time. "I don't care if you're playing Colorado, you give up more yards than that".

Petro Fat****inikas takes this opportunity to somehow rip us at half-time. "I don't care if you're playing Colorado, you give up more yards than that".

haha...yes. Then Wanstedt told him that Joel would not like that comment. Pretty funny exchange actually.

Sigh. We are the butt of jokes with a pac12 crew. This isn't gameday and their espn bias.

Depressing.

Another negative about the game is the crowd. Granted, the game has been a dud. But a complete lack of noise and enthusiasm. It is like a NFL preseason game.

Back