What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

There are curb stompings and then there is this...

[tweet]541080127573340160[/tweet]

Oregon has left about 20 points on the field too. TBut, the way Oregon's defense has shut down Arizona has been the most impressive part of the game, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marriota can just pick up the heisman on his way home

True dat.

And right now, you can pencil Oregon in the first seed spot ... depending on what happen tomorrow of course. Bama and Free Shoes U will have to be awfully impressive in the CCGs to beat them out of the #1 spot IMHO.

True dat.

And right now, you can pencil Oregon in the first seed spot ... depending on what happen tomorrow of course. Bama and Free Shoes U will have to be awfully impressive in the CCGs to beat them out of the #1 spot IMHO.

Oregon is playing a much better team than Alabama has to face in its CCG.

Oregon has not been sharp and is still in complete control.

Mariotta, even when not at his best, is a difference maker. How did this team lose to Zona earlier this year?

Did RichRod get beat this bad at Michigan?

Oregon is playing the bench and still destroying them. Looks like Arizona just wants to go home, now.

Since I view the world through Black and Gold glasses, I view this as to how it will effect the Buffs. To my myopic world view, this has to help the Buffs in it's competition with, among others, Arizona. Maybe it'll make Rich Rod a little less appealing to any recruits we may compete for in the near future. :smile2:

Since I view the world through Black and Gold glasses, I view this as to how it will effect the Buffs. To my myopic world view, this has to help the Buffs in it's competition with, among others, Arizona. Maybe it'll make Rich Rod a little less appealing to any recruits we may compete for in the near future. :smile2:
LOL. Yes, someone is going to pick a 10-11 win PAC12 South champ over us :lol:

LOL. Yes, someone is going to pick a 10-11 win PAC12 South champ over us :lol:
You have to think positive, man! I hearken back to our beat down by Texas. It was the beginning of our demise. How about this? Oregon whupped Az worse than they whupped us. BAM!!

So let's see how this will play out.

The quacks destroy another top 10 team. Espin portrays their first half struggles on offense as "troubling". The cfp committee drop Nike u to the 3 spot.

By espin standards, if free shoes u loses, they'll be slated to drop about 22 spots. A close loss will drop them 10. A close win would drop them 10. They're toast unless they win by 50.

Bammer will prolly body slam a weak $ec east team. The 7-10 point win will keep them at 1.

Espin reports that missy state has had a spectacular week of practice. The cfp promptly moves them into the four spot.

TCU and bailer are flown to Haiti for a winner-take-all cage match, with the 2 seed on the line.

Am I doing this right?

Herbstreit ripping Larry Scott Pac-12 for a Friday night game at 9pm Eastern in a half empty NFL stadium.

Petro Fat****inikas takes this opportunity to somehow rip us at half-time. "I don't care if you're playing Colorado, you give up more yards than that".

Dude, that was a compliment. He said we could win a Pac-12 game!

Actually, every structural thing about this game sucked: the empty stadium, the suckass crew of Brandt and Klatt and the embarrassing halftime crapmaster slamming CU in prime time. Scott needs to fix this.

Last edited:
I liked it on campus better. What about play it in Vegas, they are building or have built a stadium there yes?

You have to think positive, man! I hearken back to our beat down by Texas. It was the beginning of our demise. How about this? Oregon whupped Az worse than they whupped us. BAM!!
I like it! Here's hoping Oregon enters a decade of futility :nod:

Best college QB ever to me. Lot of good ones, not with his deets. Just wow.

In in the pros they call a player like him a Franchise player.

UNPOSSIBLE !!! Marriota was just a lousy 3 star recruit, with mediocre offers coming out of HS. Guys like him with pitiful ratings by all the "experts/gurus", never develop, never get coached-up or never take their games to a different level. Doesn't happen, ever...... just like that other 3 star loser, Kaepernik!

Stars are everything! Coaches' "eye for talent" and their hard work mean nought, zero, nada.

UNPOSSIBLE !!! Marriota was just a lousy 3 star recruit, with mediocre offers coming out of HS. Guys like him with pitiful ratings by all the "experts/gurus", never develop, never get coached-up or never take their games to a different level. Doesn't happen, ever...... just like that other 3 star loser, Kaepernik!

Stars are everything! Coaches' "eye for talent" and their hard work mean nought, zero, nada.

:popcorn:

I liked it on campus better. What about play it in Vegas, they are building or have built a stadium there yes?
No. There's not pac12 schools anywhere near vegas. Unlike the hoops tourney, fans may not know if there team is in the CCG until 6 days before. I bought ACCCG tix and travel to Jax once 2 weeks before the hokies.clinched and I was so worried.the whole.time that I had possibly spent that money to see GT play BC

Back