What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference Play: Which game tickles your fancy?

MrFrumpylane

With conference play just around the corner, I would like send out a friendly reminder that it is the Buff's last season in the BigXII (can I get a what, what?!?) and it will be without a doubt that our conference foes will be out to get the Buffs. Obviously, this is credited to the resounding :finger: when the University decided to secede for greener pastures and in turn, our BigXII brethren try to brush off our forthcoming departure as merely nothing. But in reality, it's probably safe to assume that most schools are envious and bitter as we watch them remain stranded on Bevo's sinking ship. Regardless that the schools may or may not want to admit this, I believe CU still needs to make a statement with brawn to the rest of the conference, something along the lines of "It's not you, it's me.. I just think I can do better". Our Buffs need to represent and bring further reassurance to the Pac10 that they made a most excellent choice.

With that said, tell me, besides *ebraska, which BigXII team on the remaining schedule means the most to you to play against and que? Consider history, politics, skanky ex girlfriends, conflicting fan experiences, etc. that make CU's last stand down with your said school a meaningful/personal game for you. Do feel free to get nitty gritty.

Having family from Oklahoma and Texas who are Sooner fans, this year's OU game in Norman will have some extra meaning. If CU wins that one, I will be able to chirp to them for years about CU beating OU the last couple of times. Some OU fans are saying they won't miss Folsom Field after CU beat OU at home in 2007...I want to take that further and have OU fans say they don't want to play CU again because they couldn't beat us.

Mizzery. I am sick of losing to Mizzery. Freaking Mizzery? Plus we can also exorcise some road demons.

Mizzou just pooped into my head first, but I think oklahoma. I remember my dad telling me stories about how they came to folsom and painted a large OU over the CU when it used to be up on the Flat Iron. Lots of great memories against OU

None. I can't ****ing wait to never see these cocksucking ****sticks ever again. **** the big xii.

This week...Mizzou. Would love to see nothing more than to see us punch them in the mouth hard. Would also love it if we could trot all of the players out on the field with the number 5 on their jerseys so their fans could sit and stew about the fifth down for one last, painful time.

This week...Mizzou. Would love to see nothing more than to see us punch them in the mouth hard. Would also love it if we could trot all of the players out on the field with the number 5 on their jerseys so their fans could sit and stew about the fifth down for one last, painful time.

They may kill Speedy!

Kansas State and Missouri because I've got family who are fans of both and I want to get over them for the last games.

I've had Baylor circled for months now. I want to abuse them for the way they acted during realignment talks. Then, I can go back to never thinking about them just like every other football fan in the country.

At first I was going to go with Mizzery because of their ridiculous and embarrassing success against us lately, but really, that is all Hawkin's fault. That fool just needs to cinch it up.

Baylor on the other hand.. when they attempted to bash CU not only in athletics, but also academics, culture, and our fans, they went from irrelevant to personal faster than you can say "burrito". Reflecting BuffSoldier's and Buffnik's comments, I really hope we put them back to irrelevancy by running the score up and never looking back. Hell, I'd love to make a poster for the game that sports one of my favorite lyrics but slightly tweaked: "Happiness is Baylor Bears (or BigXII) in my rear view mirror."

Mizzou just pooped into my head first, but I think oklahoma. I remember my dad telling me stories about how they came to folsom and painted a large OU over the CU when it used to be up on the Flat Iron. Lots of great memories against OU

That sucks.

Anyways, valid historical point here and you can actually still barely see the "CU" painted on the 3rd flat iron.

Back