1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats Buff fans

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CSU Husker, Nov 24, 2007.

1. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Congrats on the victory. Felt like the skers were in real good shape at halftime, then CU really took advantage in the second half with the turnovers and got the momentum rolling.

I hope both teams can play some defense last year, I cant watch too many more of these types of games :sad1: Good luck in your bowl game.

CUBUFF80 likes this.
  2. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

Thanks. I felt demoralized at halftime with the way the 2nd Qtr went and how the third qtr has been for us all year. Needless to say I was quite pleased with the 2nd half.:smile2::dance:

My favorite formation:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

thanks csuhusker, it's good having you around here. I like husker fan like you, saw some bad stuff from some fuskers in yesterdays game. It is a full out rivalry, man you guys hate CU and it showed yesterday!:wow:

4. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Anyone who says it isn't a rivalry is lying to themselves. :wink2:

5. Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack #RollJays Club Member

I second all of that. Congrats CU and CU fans here.

Found the most interesting insight from TO yesterday that he and Bill McCartney had a conversation about the identity or lack there of from NU. TO stated he and Mac talked recently and Mac said something very disturbing, that NU has lost their identity, teams don't fear them any more and they don't feel the pain they once got when playing NU for several weeks after....(paraphrasing) lots of respect there from TO to Mac.

good luck in your bowl game.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007