What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats CSU

Just a quick thanks to those of you who've said congrats. Rams were able to dominate the 2nd half last night.

Spruce and Sefo are going to put up some points this year, just have to find some swagger for the rest of the team. I truly think the buffs will find it. Good luck the rest of the year.

Just a quick thanks to those of you who've said congrats. Rams were able to dominate the 2nd half last night.

Spruce and Sefo are going to put up some points this year, just have to find some swagger for the rest of the team. I truly think the buffs will find it. Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks! I mean go **** yourself. I mean thanks!

Good win for you guys--the Rams physically dominated. Good luck with the rest of the season. Go **** yourself.

Don't agree with this, Sparkles just straight out coached MacIntyre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. He also out-recruited MacIntyre. That Alabama connection was no accident in bringing in Dee Hart.

CSU looked really good. I shutter to think what last night would've been like without Spruce. Their OL dominated ours, but their RBs are really, really effing good. It has been many years since we saw any CU back hit holes with that kind of power.

Concerned that CSU had all the attitude and swagger last night.

That really stuck out to me with them being down by 10 on 2 different occasions and then especially over the last quarter and a half when they took complete control of the game on both sides of the ball. And this all aside from the obvious of their running game steamrolling our defense. Their 2 backs each averaged over 6 yards per carry, that should never happen against an MWC team.

Friday Night Ice Bucket
4ehe4aru.jpg

Congratulations CSU, good one. I hope you guys have a good season.

you don't run like that without controlling the LOS. their lines killed us

Sparkles, like Don Shula and Bill Parcells, found something that worked. i.e. the ability to run at will on us. Sparkles didn't stop trying very much once the gap protection completely broke down.

Don't agree with this, Sparkles just straight out coached MacIntyre

Without PRich we don't seem to be much of a team. Spruce played well. PRich gave us TDs that I don't think Spruce can give us.

Really? I thought we looked to have the more athletic guys by far. Just couldn't utilize them well.

Black uniforms make everyone look more athletic.

CU probably wouldn't take a chance signing a "high risk" transfer like Bibbs or Hart. And if we did, we wouldn't play them.

I think the rams will have a decent season. Should make another bowl game.

Late to this thread, but hats off to the Rams. They played like they wanted it more and deserved to win that game.

CU probably wouldn't take a chance signing a "high risk" transfer like Bibbs or Hart. And if we did, we wouldn't play them.

What was high risk about either?

Bibbs came from JC, which he earned his associates degree in one year, then came to the Fort for another year which showed his great commitment.

Hart, one time minor problem with the law, paid the price. Graduated from Alabama in three years, which in my opinion shows a lot more about his character and motivation then one mistake.

Again, where is the "high risk"? Don't put labels on people if you don't know the situation.

Why? Rippy could be considered a risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was high risk about either?

Bibbs came from JC, which he earned his associates degree in one year, then came to the Fort for another year which showed his great commitment.

Hart, one time minor problem with the law, paid the price. Graduated from Alabama in three years, which in my opinion shows a lot more about his character and motivation then one mistake.

Again, where is the "high risk"? Don't put labels on people if you don't know the situation.

My sense with Hart at least was his injury history made him a risk, not his character or academics.

My sense with Hart at least was his injury history made him a risk, not his character or academics.

Fair enough. I would counter with, he played last year, albeit mostly ST. And, considering McElwains connections with Bama, I would guess he received good evaluations on his health.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I would counter with, he played last year, albeit mostly ST. And, considering McElwains connections with Bama, I would guess he received good evaluations on his health.

Yeah, obviously in hindsight his health turned out to be a non-issue, in week 1 at least.

Wrong, if he cheated he would not be allowed to ever play. no convictions (as buffs would say)

It is interesting he basically doubled his score. 18 to 23 moves him from the 36th percentile to the 68th.

Why didn't he appeal the ruling that invalidated his score?

It is interesting he basically doubled his score. 18 to 23 moves him from the 36th percentile to the 68th.

Why didn't he appeal the ruling that invalidated his score?

The way I understand it, your only recourse is to retake the test, if you don't match the higher score you are automatically deemed to have cheated and you lose all eligibility. Too big a risk to take. So he went JC.

Amazing the NCAA has this rule, "improve your score 5 pts and we assume you cheated".

The way I understand it, your only recourse is to retake the test, if you don't match the higher score you are automatically deemed to have cheated and you lose all eligibility. Too big a risk to take. So he went JC.

Amazing the NCAA has this rule, "improve your score 5 pts and we assume you cheated".

5 points is a huge increase. The average person who gets an 18 on the first test gets a 19 on the retest.

The numbers just don't add up. He is so dumb he is almost in the bottom third of all test takers but so smart he hit the 90%+ of retaker score increases.

5 points is a huge increase. The average person who gets an 18 on the first test gets a 19 on the retest.

The numbers just don't add up. He is so dumb he is almost in the bottom third of all test takers but so smart he hit the 90%+ of retaker score increases.

Now you just want to insult, whatever. You've never heard of people taking a practice test, doing poorly so they choose to study?

90%+, so his odds of improving were about 10%, still plausible.

He's either smart enough to score a 23 or smart enough to figure out a way to cheat on the ACT. Either way, he paid a high price for an unproven allegation (sound familiar?).

I feel like I am explaining this to someone who got an 18.

Why don't you let it go and leave our Ram friend to strut around with his chest all puffed out like some banty rooster.

The world will bitch slap CSU again soon enough.

Says the guy who thinks going from an 18 to a 23 is "basically doubling" :lol:

I do love the ACT smack though.

I don't think you understand how the test scoring works. I explained how his percentile nearly doubled.

Back