What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats my Buff friends!

ShockerHoops

I forgot to stop in and tell you all congratulations on getting the AQ from the P12 this year! I was watching the last minute of your game, and my butthole was puckered that entire last 60 seconds. Holy hell that was a wild ending. Good luck against UNLV! We spanked their arses in Wichita earlier in the year, you guys do the same thing!

Also, I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, and didn't check the Chenism thread, but totally just had a thought. Why not call him the Chencipal and that school is in session. :p

Catch ya later, and maybe in the tournament!

See you in the elite 8! Revenge!

Ps: last time you guys made the elite 8 I had it in my bracket.

Also, I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, that a wheat shocker is a lower and dumber technology version of a corn husker. :lol:

I've got you in the Sweet 16. And Chencipal is stupid. You don't seem to be that lame.

Also, I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, that a wheat shocker is a lower and dumber technology version of a corn husker. :lol:

I've got you in the Sweet 16. And Chencipal is stupid. You don't seem to be that lame.
Man, Shocker just took on on the chen!

But we've molded our "wheat shockers" into a mythological humanoid/wheat creation. Nebraskans just like corn.

Also, one of my favorite shirts I've seen regarding WSU was "Creighton Girls Love The Shocker." That'll turn some heads at our conference tournament.

Utter: Let's go for a national championship this year. We just have to get through VCU, Indiana, Kentucky, and that's just to get to the elite 8. Sheesh we got a tough bracket.

DBt: +1 good sir.

Buffnik: Chenbarrassing indeed

Good luck, VCU is tough but quite beatable. They're damn feisty and hard to put away - I'll give them that.

But we've molded our "wheat shockers" into a mythological humanoid/wheat creation. Nebraskans just like corn.

Also, one of my favorite shirts I've seen regarding WSU was "Creighton Girls Love The Shocker." That'll turn some heads at our conference tournament.

Utter: Let's go for a national championship this year. We just have to get through VCU, Indiana, Kentucky, and that's just to get to the elite 8. Sheesh we got a tough bracket.

DBt: +1 good sir.

Buffnik: Chenbarrassing indeed
guess nobody at the championship game got to see those shirts.:rofl:GOOD LUCK WSU!! Really wanting the Valley to make some noise. I think VCU will be tougher than Indiana.

Last edited:
Back