What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations cornfuskers on getting 80,000+ for your spring game

Yeah, they kind of conveniently forgot to say that NU also put 51 up in that loss. KU whipping NU like they did is a little more interesting of a conversation.

Joe Ganz did get a "Star Of The Spring", so we have that going for us....which is nice!!

Oh yeah, and call it whatever you want, make fun of it however you feel....but the bottom line is that the die-hard Buff fans deep down inside wish that they had the following (and tradition for that matter) that NU has. Plenty of you seem content on proving that fact on a daily.

16 points were scored against the third teamers, and the others were scored without a 1st team all big 12 performer.

Ganz was 4-9 yesterday, and he walks like he has a stick up his ass with enjoyment

Last edited:
The last two touchdowns you scored were against our 3rd string defense. Garbage points. Don't feel too proud about that. Anyway, no one is saying your offense is a joke, it's your defense that has become and will remain a joke.

No Old Fart Ozzy's puppet will fix that:lol:

The last two touchdowns you scored were against our 3rd string defense. Garbage points.

Man I love it when the Buffs throw this one out about that game. Sure, there were probably some third stringers in the game at that time, hell maybe even some forth stringers...but here are NU's last two scoring summaries. (Note:Look at some of the names making the stops for the Buffs. HINT: Most of them were starters for your mighty team).

Cope, Tyler kickoff 45 yards to the NU25, Teafatiller, H. return 14
yards to the NU39 (Nabors, Cory;Williams,Patric).
V 1-10 V39 NEBRASKA drive start at 04:10.
V 1-10 V39 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Lucky, Marlon for 14 yards to the CU47, 1ST
DOWN NU (Dizon, Jordon;Brown,Cha'pelle).
V 1-10 H47 PENALTY NU false start (Burkes, J.) 5 yards to the NU48.
V 1-15 V48 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Swift, Nate for 23 yards to the CU29, 1ST DOWN
NU (Harris, Lionel;Dizon, Jordon).
V 1-10 H29 Ganz, Joe pass incomplete to Swift, Nate (Harris, Lionel).
V 2-10 H29 Ganz, Joe sacked for loss of 5 yards to the CU34 (Jones, Brad).
V 3-15 H34 Ganz, Joe pass incomplete to Hardy, Frantz.
V 4-15 H34 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Holt, Menelik for 25 yards to the CU9, 1ST
DOWN NU (Harris, Lionel).
V 1-G H09 Ganz, Joe pass incomplete to Purify, Maurice (Smith, Jimmy).
V 2-G H09 Ganz, Joe pass incomplete to Purify, Maurice.
V 3-G H09 Ganz, Joe pass incomplete to Purify, Maurice.
V 4-G H09 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Purify, Maurice for 9 yards to the CU0,
TOUCHDOWN, clock 02:08.
Ganz, Joe pass attempt to Lucky, Marlon good.

Cope, Tyler kickoff 52 yards to the NU18, Grixby, Cortney return 17
yards to the NU35 (Vaiomounga,Nate).
V 1-10 V35 NEBRASKA drive start at 01:18.
V 1-10 V35 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Lucky, Marlon for 8 yards to the NU43 (Dizon,
Jordon;Perri,Christoph).
V 2-2 V43 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Holt, Menelik for 24 yards to the CU33, 1ST
DOWN NU (Harris, Lionel;Smart, Jeff).
V 1-10 H33 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Lucky, Marlon for 9 yards to the CU24 (McKay,
Gardner).
V 2-1 H24 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Nunn, Terrence for 20 yards to the CU4, 1ST
DOWN NU.
V 1-G H04 Timeout Nebraska, clock 00:30.
V 1-G H04 Ganz, Joe pass complete to Purify, Maurice for 4 yards to the CU0,
TOUCHDOWN, clock 00:26.
Ganz, Joe pass attempt to Hill, Sean good.

The last two touchdowns you scored were against our 3rd string defense. Garbage points. Don't feel too proud about that. Anyway, no one is saying your offense is a joke, it's your defense that has become and will remain a joke.

16 points were scored against the third teamers, and the others were scored without a 1st team all big 12 performer.

Ganz was 4-9 yesterday

Why you tryin' to steal my thunder, bitch? I already said that :wink2::thumbsup:. Forgot about Wheatley not playing though!!

BTW: 1,500th Post! :cool:

Ganz was 4-9 yesterday

SUPERSTAR!!!!!

Superstar.jpg

Man I love it when the Buffs throw this one out about that game. Sure, there were probably some third stringers in the game at that time, hell maybe even some forth stringers...but here are NU's last two scoring summaries. (Note:Look at some of the names making the stops for the Buffs. HINT: Most of them were starters for your mighty team).

Would you like to edit this post yourself, or shall I help you out? How do you spell the number "4"? Answer: Four. So, how do you spell 4th? Answer: Fourth. Very good.

Sorry, I took my keyboard in today to get it cleaned off....yo know what with the spring game yesterday and all. Well that damnedest thing happened along the way. I lost my " " key. Pretty cazy.

Sorry, I took my keyboard in today to get it cleaned off....yo know what with the spring game yesterday and all. Well that damnedest thing happened along the way. I lost my " " key. Pretty cazy.

weirder things have been known to happen.

take for instance a little red detective who recycles old footage and whines when his team loses. :smile2:

There was one starter in on tackles in that summary you gave. Dizon would not leave the game. At one point they had to take his helmet away from him, so they could check him out for a concussion.

Chapelle Brown-reserve
Lionel Harris-reserve
Jimmy Smith-True Freshman(2nd team this year)
Nate Vaiomunga-probably 4th team last year
Chris Perri-reserve
Gardner Mckay-reserve(might start this year, due to Burney being injured)

There was one starter in on tackles in that summary you gave. Dizon would not leave the game. At one point they had to take his helmet away from him, so they could check him out for a concussion.

Chapelle Brown-reserve
Lionel Harris-reserve
Chris Perri-reserve
Gardner Mckay-reserve(might start this year, due to Burney being injured)

man, don't make his head swim. he thought he had a point.

:lol:

i knew he saw dizon and creamed his pants.

Here were the game starter for the Buffs. Looks like a few more starters than just Dizon were in the game at that time. Like I said, sure you had some third stringers in the game, but lets not act like that is all the Buffs had on the field.

POS ## DEFENSE
LE 91 Lucas, Maurice **
NB 29 Brown,Cha'pelle **
NT 94 Nicolas,Brandon
RE 47 Barrett, Alonzo
MLB 45 Smart, Jeff **
WLB 44 Dizon, Jordon **
SLB 40 Jones, Brad **
LCB 6 McKay, Gardner **
FS 15 Walters, Ryan
SS 9 Dykes, Daniel
RCB 42 Burney,Benjamin

**= Made a tackle on one of NU's last two possession. Shall I go to the two deep to see if your weak ass argument holds any water at all??:lol:

Here were the game starter for the Buffs. Looks like a few more starters than just Dizon were in the game at that time. Like I said, sure you had some third stringers in the game, but lets not act like that is all the Buffs had on the field.

**= Made a tackle on one of NU's last two possession. Shall I go to the two deep to see if your weak ass argument holds any water at all??:lol:

so what you are saying, is that despite the fact that nebraska had all their starters in, colorado shouldn't so that you could win the game, right?

i forgot how damn beat up we were at the end of the year.

so what you are saying, is that despite the fact that Nebraska had all their starters in, Colorado shouldn't so that you could win the game, right?

Nope. Remember.....Colorado just had their 3rd stringers in "garbage time". Basically all this proves is that some Buffs have a very hard being wrong, even when the facts are shown to them. Must be that prestigious education you get at the Flatirons.

Nope. Remember.....Colorado just had their 3rd stringers in "garbage time". Basically all this proves is that some Buffs have a very hard being wrong, even when the facts are shown to them. Must be that prestigious education you get at the Flatirons.

what he is saying, when he is saying "reserve" is that the "starters" for the nebraska game WERE our bare bones, last ditch plan.

try comparing the defensive starters you listed to our TRUE defensive starters at the beginning of the year, prior to the injury bug. the difference is the point which was made that you are too thick to see.

in short, get off your high horse, and before chewing on your own shoe you put in your mouth, try salting it first. also, if you find yourself choking, take smaller bites.

Last edited:
Nice edit lady. (Oops, now I am doing it!)

I am pretty sure I got the quotes right:

The last two touchdowns you scored were against our 3rd string defense. Garbage points. Don't feel too proud about that.
(87toInfinity)

(Cornh8er)

Re-read the first bolded part and realize it does not make sense. "a very hard being wrong" maybe another editing session is needed.

Now re-read the second bolded part and realize how dumb you sound trying to take a shot at the education received at CU when you can't even correctly form a sentence in the same post. Do you even want to open the education discussion? That could be brutal.

First of all Maurice Purify is a guy who beats women from your sorry ass team, he is not maurice lucas(didn't make a tackle, like you claim). Secondly, Chapelle Brown did not start, you tried to add him in, while taking out the rabid goldfish(good try) and I forgot gardner mckay started that game my bad. But the other 5 guys i mentioned before were all reserves

Chapelle Brown-reserve
Lionel Harris-reserve
Chris Perri-reserve
Gardner Mckay-reserve, had to start(might start this year, due to Burney being injured)

you forget we only had 4 LB's that could play last year, and the coaches didn't feel like calling a student in to play the last 2 series

I know. But it would be cool to have a place here on allbuffs. One stop shopping.

Agreed. No longer a member of that husker site, didn't really care for it. Stats are pretty good on the site however.

What the hell is wrong with Ralphie in that photo??? Looks like he is about to kick some ass.

Search for threads about Ralphie and check out the youtube videos. :thumbsup: Or if you just go to youtube and search "ralphie V crazy" and click on the first video (it's the best angle and quality).

Back