1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations CU fans

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffSurveyor, Jun 11, 2010.

1. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor Club Member Club Member

I want to formally congratulate Colorado for making the move to the Pac10 (or what ever it is going to be called).

The move is something most Buff fans have been talking about for a long time.

Good Luck!

One more thing: It's nice to see you all back to a more "normal" state of mind. Your depressed moods was starting to get me down too.

The fire is coming back, and there seems to be more trash talk starting. I really hope you find a good fan base from the Pac10 to talk smack with like you have with some of the good Husker fans that you let hang around here.

Just remember: Every time the full moon rises in the east, it's really a crazy Husker fan giving you the all the respect you ever deserved all these past years. (and that goes for Walrus too!) :thumbsup:

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I agree...it was tough to do some actual trash talking because we have sucked so bad the last couple of years.

I believe Oregon fans would be the best place to start...they can be pretty fiesty.

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

**** a duck

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

5. justicewhite

justicewhite Member

If we don't get a new red team in Utah to hate on, the mighty ZEROES are the natural target. Can't wait to see the Buffs roll into Autzen in a few years for a little Fiesta Bowl redemption. .

6. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Suck it Fusker!

I hope someday we can meet in the Rose Bowl and good luck in the 10 or 11 or 12 or what ever it is a good fit for your program.

7. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Hope we get to meet again in some OOC games.

This year's game in Lincoln will be kind of strange. Expect the same hatred with a kind pat on the back congratulating each other for sticking it to Texas. Yeah...we may have to deal with them still, but it is a different place and I don't think they will see the same success through monopoly that they have grown used to.

8. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Thanks Husker. I was listening to Big Al and I have to agree with him, this move lifts a dark cloud over the program. Gives us something to be positive about for a change.

Now only if Hawkins can win some games.