What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations CU fans

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member
I want to formally congratulate Colorado for making the move to the Pac10 (or what ever it is going to be called).

The move is something most Buff fans have been talking about for a long time.

Good Luck!

One more thing: It's nice to see you all back to a more "normal" state of mind. Your depressed moods was starting to get me down too.

The fire is coming back, and there seems to be more trash talk starting. I really hope you find a good fan base from the Pac10 to talk smack with like you have with some of the good Husker fans that you let hang around here.

Just remember: Every time the full moon rises in the east, it's really a crazy Husker fan giving you the all the respect you ever deserved all these past years. (and that goes for Walrus too!) :thumbsup:

I agree...it was tough to do some actual trash talking because we have sucked so bad the last couple of years.

I believe Oregon fans would be the best place to start...they can be pretty fiesty.

If we don't get a new red team in Utah to hate on, the mighty ZEROES are the natural target. Can't wait to see the Buffs roll into Autzen in a few years for a little Fiesta Bowl redemption. .

Suck it Fusker!

I hope someday we can meet in the Rose Bowl and good luck in the 10 or 11 or 12 or what ever it is a good fit for your program.

Hope we get to meet again in some OOC games.

This year's game in Lincoln will be kind of strange. Expect the same hatred with a kind pat on the back congratulating each other for sticking it to Texas. Yeah...we may have to deal with them still, but it is a different place and I don't think they will see the same success through monopoly that they have grown used to.

Thanks Husker. I was listening to Big Al and I have to agree with him, this move lifts a dark cloud over the program. Gives us something to be positive about for a change.

Now only if Hawkins can win some games.

Back