What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations Mason!

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Mason Crosby survived the last cut at Green Bay and is now an NFL kicker.

:woot:

Even if he had been cut, he would have been picked up by someone else. Green Bay though! Crap! I don't know, but I bet Green Bay is a tough place to kick in November and December. The guy he beet out is pretty damned good, too.

The deal with being an NFL kicker is that it's a tough job to get, but once you have it, you'll probably keep it for a while. Teams don't like to go through kickers if they can avoid it. I bet the guy in Green Bay that was cut will probably end up on somebody's roster. Mason won't be making tens of millions of dollars a year, but he'll have a nice income of around a half mill, and that's not bad.

The deal with being an NFL kicker is that it's a tough job to get, but once you have it, you'll probably keep it for a while. Teams don't like to go through kickers if they can avoid it. I bet the guy in Green Bay that was cut will probably end up on somebody's roster. Mason won't be making tens of millions of dollars a year, but he'll have a nice income of around a half mill, and that's not bad.

Thats a half a mill more than I was making at his age! :lol: He's a great kid. Good for him!

I wonder why.... couldn't be the "bur'pink'gandy" suit you probably wore to job interviews....:smile2:

I went to one job interview in jeans with my hair back in a pony tail and an American flag stitched on my back pocket. It was to work as a driller at the Mercury-Tonapah test site. They never called. I wonder why? :lol:

I wonder why.... couldn't be the "bur'pink'gandy" suit you probably wore to job interviews....:smile2:

I don't know, maybe I've been away too long, but just knowing that DBT was a long-haired hippy freak in tasteless clothes, he has gained my respect and admiration. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Congrats Mason :gobuffs:

Last edited:
Back