1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations Mason!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Sep 2, 2007.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Mason Crosby survived the last cut at Green Bay and is now an NFL kicker.

:woot:

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Even if he had been cut, he would have been picked up by someone else. Green Bay though! Crap! I don't know, but I bet Green Bay is a tough place to kick in November and December. The guy he beet out is pretty damned good, too.

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The deal with being an NFL kicker is that it's a tough job to get, but once you have it, you'll probably keep it for a while. Teams don't like to go through kickers if they can avoid it. I bet the guy in Green Bay that was cut will probably end up on somebody's roster. Mason won't be making tens of millions of dollars a year, but he'll have a nice income of around a half mill, and that's not bad.

4. DBT

Thats a half a mill more than I was making at his age! :lol: He's a great kid. Good for him!

5. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

I wonder why.... couldn't be the "bur'pink'gandy" suit you probably wore to job interviews....:smile2:

6. DBT

I went to one job interview in jeans with my hair back in a pony tail and an American flag stitched on my back pocket. It was to work as a driller at the Mercury-Tonapah test site. They never called. I wonder why? :lol:

unbiasedtruth likes this.
  7. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

I don't know, maybe I've been away too long, but just knowing that DBT was a long-haired hippy freak in tasteless clothes, he has gained my respect and admiration. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Congrats Mason :gobuffs:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007