What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Embree and the staff

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
you guys earned this one. you got a team that appeared to have nothing left after last week to dig deep and come back from 17 down in the 4th to win.

that's heart, coach. you are correct. pure heart.

thank you. the whole Buff universe needed that win.

I couldn't agree more. The team showed heart today-something we hadn't seen since the Utah game last year. I still don't think we'll see any other victories, or maybe 1 more at most, but they may have just found a little identity and Buff pride.

Remember WSU is not a good team, but who cares, we just won a Pac 12 game on the road!

Amen!!

Players and coaches: Great f*cking job!!!! You showed heart and passion, and I am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a peace in my life tonight. God I hated the last three weeks. Shoulder to shoulder. Today gave back some of my pride. Thanks Buffs.

My crow is on the smoker right now with the ribs and chicken.

Doesn't mean the rest of the season will be easy, but they showed some ****ing heart in the 4th Q today.

The veteran players took control of that 2nd half to get the win. Great job of the defense FINALLY adjusting to the offense! Heart of a Buff!!!

Got you in my sights Pookie. Duck when you hear the bolt click.:lol:

Is there a history of some kind between you two that we should know about? :huh:

You guys are making me and Buffarino look like best pals by comparision. :lol:

you guys earned this one. You got a team that appeared to have nothing left after last week to dig deep and come back from 17 down in the 4th to win.

That's heart, coach. You are correct. Pure heart.

Thank you. The whole buff universe needed that win.

amen.

Well done embree and EB finally started using the running game just in time. Brown and marshall meh.

Back