What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations!

Consider the sources... guys like buffs04 and rosstr or whatever

You certainly have a vendetta. I haven't even posted in this thread, or ever commented on Brady Hoke. Love me some Jim Leavitt.

This isn't healthy for you.

You certainly have a vendetta. I haven't even posted in this thread, or ever commented on Brady Hoke. Love me some Jim Leavitt.

This isn't healthy for you.

TScheck can be a bonafide mall cop of CU message boards sometimes. His "everybody needs to...." posts are a boba fide joke and should be treated as such.

That said, your official game thread posts last night are downright shameful. Oh ye of little faith. It wouldn't be a terrible idea if you decide sit out a few plays and reread what you typed last night under the light of this morning's glorious sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
TScheck can be a bonafide mall cop of CU message board spirit sometimes. His "everybody needs to...." posts are a boba fide joke and should be treated as such.

That said, your official game thread posts last night are downright shameful. Oh ye of little faith. It wouldn't be a terrible idea if you decide sit out a few plays and reread what you typed last night under the light of this morning's glorious sun.

Oh yeah, if you don't like gut reactions on a message board in game thread after a decade of losing, then I suggest YOU take a break from in game threads about your alma mater.

Or focus on like the posts calling me a c*nt. Take your pick.

Anyways, it's a beautiful day down here in the ELP. Gonna play 18. You and sheck can PM me if you want to fan police me in any other threads. I'll be happy to respond in 5 hours.
Roll Tad

Oh yeah, if you don't like gut reactions on a message board in game thread after a decade of losing, then I suggest YOU take a break from in game threads about your alma mater.

Or focus on like the posts calling me a c*nt. Take your pick.

Anyways, it's a beautiful day down here in the ELP. Gonna play 18. You and sheck can PM me if you want to fan police me in any other threads. I'll be happy to respond in 5 hours.
Roll Tad

Take all 5 hours and find that happy place. Go Buffs!

The sky is more blue, the grass is greener, the mountains are more clear, the black and gold of my Buff sweatshirt are blacker and more golden. The universe is a better place after a significant CU win, and yesterday's win was big time significant. And Montez is a RS FR !! If we can sign Rogers and/or Ellis, I'll go into Happiness Overload.

I dont want to ruin it with my doom and gloom.
You now a small taste of what it's been like being a Buff fan for the last 10 years. Good luck to u guys...I actually kinda like the Ducks...u play an exciting brand of football...fun to watch.

The sky is more blue, the grass is greener, the mountains are more clear, the black and gold of my Buff sweatshirt are blacker and more golden. The universe is a better place after a significant CU win, and yesterday's win was big time significant. And Montez is a RS FR !! If we can sign Rogers and/or Ellis, I'll go into Happiness Overload.

I hear ya. The only thing I can compare this feeling to is the day after I first made love with a woman who would wind up being one of the great loves of my life and eventually the bane of my existence ... but I wouldn't trade that memory for anything. I still remember the warmth of the sun on my face that morning ... wonderful!

Back