What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conservative Mike

This year we put ourselves in position to win. The next step is to win. Period.

Of course MM deserves another and our support. He's getting it despite being 6-18 and 1 and 17 in conference play. But on 4th and two you have to go for it with this defense.

Progress in that the offense scored more, ran the ball better and had many more close losses.Yes there was progress, but 2-10 and 0 and 9 is not progress. Defense and special teams no progress. Recruiting no progress dip ****.

And recruiting is the key....who really gives a **** about today's game? Mac needs to rework his staff, and he needs to dramatically upgrade the talent level. Unfortunately, it appears that recruiting may be his ultimate undoing, based on results to date.

And recruiting is the key....who really gives a **** about today's game? Mac needs to rework his staff, and he needs to dramatically upgrade the talent level. Unfortunately, it appears that recruiting may be his ultimate undoing, based on results to date.

Yup, even this team wins 5 or 6 games next year the recruiting needs to pick up. Hopefully that gets considered as well when he's evaluated.

Yup, even this team wins 5 or 6 games next year the recruiting needs to pick up. Hopefully that gets considered as well when he's evaluated.

This team has 2-11 or 3-10 written all over it in 2015. 5-6 wins is a pipe dream.

You need to chill out fatty. Mac is a good coach. He deserves another year and he deserves support.

this! buffs showed improvement this season anyone can see that hell my out of state friends see that...but not going for it on 4th and 2 was inexcusable!

You need to chill out fatty. Mac is a good coach. He deserves another year and he deserves support.

Of course MM deserves another and our support. He's getting it despite being 6-18 and 1 and 17 in conference play. But on 4th and two you have to go for it with this defense.

My support isn't something that MacIntyre deserves. It's something that HCMM has to earn.

I support the University. I acknowledge that MacIntyre was dealt a bad hand, but he also is being paid handsomely to turn CU football around.

His performance this year deserves my disappointment.

There is enough improvement to merit welcoming him back next season and show what he can do with "his" players.

But the pressure is on for him to show tangible improvements that translate into conference wins.

Losses against Hawaii and CSU in 2015 puts him firmly on the hot seat. If he goes winless in conference next year, he should be toast.

My support isn't something that MacIntyre deserves. It's something that HCMM has to earn.

I support the University. I acknowledge that MacIntyre was dealt a bad hand, but he also is being paid handsomely to turn CU football around.

His performance this year deserves my disappointment.

There is enough improvement to merit welcoming him back next season and show what he can do with "his" players.

But the pressure is on for him to show tangible improvements that translate into conference wins.

Losses against Hawaii and CSU in 2015 puts him firmly on the hot seat. If he goes winless in conference next year, he should be toast.
Whatever

No, but at the end of the day what's the difference between 1-11 and 2-10? And folks, don't give me the, "closer scores" BS. In college football these days, margin of victory/loss doesn't mean sh@t.

You're a fool and probably didn't watch most of the games if you don't think this years team is significantly better than Embree's teams.

Just read MM post game quotes, busting through clouds, climbing hills, going down the rollercoaster putting hands up and enjoying the ride? Then he said it..." it will pop". Mike i'm behind you and support you but, you start talking like coach simple jack and i'm done. Win

You're a fool and probably didn't watch most of the games if you don't think this years team is significantly better than Embree's teams.

Watched them all. Watched many, many games other than ours. We most definitely have improved. It's not enough. Look at next year's schedule and tell me (truthfully) who we have a legit shot at beating. If YOU have any clue, you'll see 2-3 legit chances of winning.

By far the greatest problem I had with this game, aside from that very untimely Sefo interception, was the coaching decision to keep punting in the 4th quarter. What does a 2-9 team have to lose on Senior Day? Show some heart and try for the win!

Watched them all. Watched many, many games other than ours. We most definitely have improved. It's not enough. Look at next year's schedule and tell me (truthfully) who we have a legit shot at beating. If YOU have any clue, you'll see 2-3 legit chances of winning.
:lol:

CSU
UMASS
HAWAII
NICHOLS STATE
WAZZU
UTAH
STANFORD
OREGON State
Arizona

You're overreacting

[MENTION][/MENTION]Classifying Arizona and Stanford as "legit chance of beating"...? You may as well list the entire schedule. Zona doesn't even lose much.

CSU
UMASS
HAWAII
NICHOLS STATE
WAZZU
UTAH
STANFORD
OREGON State
Arizona

You're overreacting
You already blew your wad on prognosticating this season. Stick with obvious conclusions like we are going to improve facilities.:lol:

CSU
UMASS
HAWAII
NICHOLS STATE
WAZZU
UTAH
STANFORD
OREGON State
Arizona

You're overreacting

So are you. Wazzu, utah, osu and Az on the road. Let me guess, only cu is young and only cu will improve. You still dont get it and never will.

Let's see...one guy who refuses to recognize progress and another who meltdown like a 13 year old girl. Yeah I'm done arguing with you both. It's a long offseason...

Let's see...one guy who refuses to recognize progress and another who meltdown like a 13 year old girl. Yeah I'm done arguing with you both. It's a long offseason...

Dont forget the most clueless poster on here, yeah you. You were wrong on many things but still act like a ****head. Put me on ignore moron. I'll sure miss your delusions.

So are you. Wazzu, utah, osu and Az on the road. Let me guess, only cu is young and only cu will improve. You still dont get it and never will.
So, conversely, you're ready to say right now we have no legitimate shot of winning against WSU, UU, OSU or AZ on the road?

See! We should've hired Dave Logan! With 5:30 to go Creek scored a TD to pull within 1. Logan went for 2, they got it and held on to win 25-24.

See! We should've hired Dave Logan! With 5:30 to go Creek scored a TD to pull within 1. Logan went for 2, they got it and held on to win 25-24.

I was wondering who would bring this up.:lol:

Let's hire Bob Davie or Bobby Hauck or some redneck co-ordinator from some goddam pork-rind school, or some mumbler from an 8-4 FCS prairie outfit and then some of you guys can start a new (the 4th) circle jerk drooling love fest with the next unknown MFing HC. Jesus Kay-Rist. Just ****. ****.

Let's hire Bob Davie or Bobby Hauck or some redneck co-ordinator from some goddam pork-rind school, or some mumbler from an 8-4 FCS prairie outfit and then some of you guys can start a new (the 4th) circle jerk drooling love fest with the next unknown MFing HC. Jesus Kay-Rist. Just ****. ****.
Calm down. I'm not seeing anyone advocating a change. And certainly not for Dave Logan.

So, conversely, you're ready to say right now we have no legitimate shot of winning against WSU, UU, OSU or AZ on the road?

Wazzu = 40%
OSU = 30%
UU = 20%
UA = 10%

Cuz yeah, we own Pac-12 road games...

Calm down. I'm not seeing anyone advocating a change. And certainly not for Dave Logan.

I. Just. Took. A. Xanax. (exhaling)

Not directed at you DBT. Just saying let's give Mac2 another year then have the group therapy discussion...

Back