What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Continuing to Move Up the Rankings

Crazy to see we're above teams like North Carolina and within a few spots of Michigan State and Kansas.

I like how they don't have UCLA even ranked. they've looked awful so far. My guess is we move up to 20 this week in the AP poll.

Is that Baylor I see missing from that list? Why, yes. It is.

**** those guys.

The fact that this team has yet to put together a full clean game gives me a lot of hope for this season. Freshman are still playing sloppy and the offense is not firing on all cylinders yet (which may be hard to believe given we scored 87pts last night) We could be an extremely dangerous team by conference play. Luckily for us it does appear the freshman have already bought into the way Boyle likes to run his defense.

#RollTad!

For what its worth mixed levels of respect over on PointGuardU, some think we are a one threat team in booker, some think we have been lucky this far, some think we are a legit team who is gonna give Zona some trouble by the end of the year.

Last edited:
I have this horrible feeling that we're going to drop one here pretty soon. I love the respect, but I get the sense that we're more like a flavor of the week, and not a serious contender. I hope I'm wrong.

I have this horrible feeling that we're going to drop one here pretty soon. I love the respect, but I get the sense that we're more like a flavor of the week, and not a serious contender. I hope I'm wrong.

wheaties, meet sackman piss.

I don't think we are top 15 good, but this team actually is good. I'm shocked by how we have started this season and during the game last night I looked over my shoulder to tzisk and we both just shrugged and said, "They're good." This was not expected. I still think they will have some struggles, but we are setting up for a great season here.

I don't think we are top 15 good, but this team actually is good. I'm shocked by how we have started this season and during the game last night I looked over my shoulder to tzisk and we both just shrugged and said, "They're good." This was not expected. I still think they will have some struggles, but we are setting up for a great season here.

This is where I am as well. You said it better. They're a very good basketball team, and this is going to be a fun season.

I have the same lingering feeling, but perhaps I've just been conditioned to think that way after following CU sports for the last 17 years or whatever. I just hope that the let down does not come at WYO or vs CSU.

@ Wyo worries me, big time.

ESPN Talking Heads:

Overall: 18th

The Buffaloes' per-possession stats aren't the most eye-popping you'll ever see, but they do have wins over Baylor and a solid Murray State team, and one of the nation's best rebounders in Andre Roberson.

Stephen Bardo: 17th
Jay Bilas: NR
Eamonn Brennan: 23rd
Brett Edgerton: 17th
Chad Ford: 22nd
Fran Fraschilla: 18th
John Gasaway: NR
Seth Greenberg: 16th
Andy Katz: 15th
Jason King: 16th
Joe Lunardi: NR
Jason McCallum: 25th
Myron Medcalf: 15th
Dana O'Neil: 19th
Robbi Pickeral: 20th
Miles Simon: 16th
Dick Vitale: 19th
Jay Williams: 21st

I'm surprised that CSU only has 1 #25 vote in each poll, didn't they have more last week? They beat up on Washington, I expected them to be knocking on the door, which would be all the better for when we beat them.

I'm surprised that CSU only has 1 #25 vote in each poll, didn't they have more last week? They beat up on Washington, I expected them to be knocking on the door, which would be all the better for when we beat them.

I was a little surprised to see them basically getting no votes as well. A 20 point road win at Washington is nice, but do keep in mind that this Washington team is due for a long year. They're struggling, big time.

Back