What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cornholers vs. Tiggerpaws

Sorry DBT, I have to disagree with you there. Their defense is pretty damn good and they held us in check for the most part and didn't allow us to go crazy. I understand that our game between CU and NU was a close one, but that game was just f*&ked from the start for both the teams. We both played horrible in that one.

While I don't necessarily buy into the transitive properties of shared opponents (i.e. nebraska beat clemson at a neutral site worse than it beat CU at home, therefore CU is better than Clemson) BRI's post still reeks of the smugness I've observed in so many nebrasa fans.

Subtext: 1. CU didn't play nebraska well in lincoln, nebraska played poorly.

2. Sorry CU, nebraska plays big boy football games. You would be outclassed.

Whatever.

While I don't necessarily buy into the transitive properties of shared opponents (i.e. nebraska beat clemson at a neutral site worse than it beat CU at home, therefore CU is better than Clemson) BRI's post still reeks of the smugness I've observed in so many nebrasa fans.

Subtext: 1. CU didn't play nebraska well in lincoln, nebraska played poorly.

2. Sorry CU, nebraska plays big boy football games. You would be outclassed.

Whatever.
I never said anything like that.............I said that Clemson is a hell of a team and they have a good defense. They held us in check so I don't think CU is the better team out of the two. They are fast as f*&k and you guys had a ton of injuries so it's hard to really compare them, but Clemson is the better team right now. Both of our teams played horrible the day after thanksgiving, but it was still a hard fought game. I also never said anything about being outclassed. It's not my problem that your vagina has sand in it and your reading into things. Jeez..............:rolleyes:

I never said anything like that.............I said that Clemson is a hell of a team and they have a good defense. They held us in check so I don't think CU is the better team out of the two. They are fast as f*&k and you guys had a ton of injuries so it's hard to really compare them, but Clemson is the better team right now. Both of our teams played horrible the day after thanksgiving, but it was still a hard fought game. I also never said anything about being outclassed. It's not my problem that your vagina has sand in it and your reading into things. Jeez..............:rolleyes:

I may be "touchy" today, and you're certainly permitted your own opinions...BUT:

1. CU played nebraska at memorial stadium, which husker fans like to remind us is a difficult place to play.

2. CU moved the ball better against nebraska then Clemson did (by about 90 yards).

3. You might claim that Clemson's defesne is awesome, and all, but they only held nebraska to 30-40 fewer yards than CU.

4. Score aside (I realize that's the one that matters, but bear with me) the net stats (yards) against nebraska favor CU over Clemson, AND CU played them in lincoln (if you didn't catch that part before). Additionally CU led nebraska for much of our game. So with this one isolated measuring stick, it could be argued that CU is a better team then Clemson (though again, I don't buy into transitive properties).

5. Your explanation to the CU fanbase...nebraska just played poorly against CU is all. Clemson's the better team. Seriously, touchy or not...how is that not an annoyingly smug statement? Think about it, and tell me again where I'm wrong.

6. Nice win for nebraska.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention in the CU message board!! This is a BUFFALO board, kNU sucks @$$, they always have & they always will. I dont care who their opponent is, that's who I root for. I dont care how many games they win, they will always suck. Delusional bunch of **** **** and ***** who cant face reality that need to **** **** in their corhholes!!!

That is all, thank you.

:smile2:

I can't comprehend how anyone can EVER root for Nebraska. You seriously care more about the BIG XII and it's reputation than the Buffs? Come one...that's what it seems like

I can't comprehend how anyone can EVER root for Nebraska. You seriously care more about the BIG XII and it's reputation than the Buffs? Come one...that's what it seems like

Its funny that you equate rooting for the Huskers to not caring for CU.

Walrus:

Enjoy the great game and win for the B12 North. CU will get their chance at the Huskers in about 10 months or so.

Walrus, don't tempt the gods, er, I mean God. There's one God; only one. Well, sometimes there's three.

NedFlanders2_b.jpg

Uh, listen, Walrus, I hate to be a Fussy Freddy and all, but Surveyor's folks are here, and they're a tad touchy about oders.

A satisfying win. NU spotted them a few points, left a few points on the field and was given a few points but was a fun game to watch and a solid win against a team that I think has a bright future. Their D line was BIG, fast and athletic.

Watson looked spooked for the whole second quarter, nothing he was sending in worked and why was he calling options when his QB was waving to be pulled out with a bum ankle?... but the halftime adjustments were such a great sign as to how this staff operates. One of, if not the biggest refreshing changes to see this year as a NU fan for this season and seasons to come. The future feels good, Watson (should he stay long enough) will get better with the staff and mentoring from TO as will Bo.... I still am not a Watson believer though, he is either on his game or he is not and he can get rattled IMO, and it can change quarter to quarter let alone game to game.

The B12N looks good in the bowls and next year should be very good, NU, KU, CU all look to be contenders in 09.... I think MU will be good but they will have to reload in a big big way, I don't think they catch the same lightning in the bottle.... booger and the rest of their O will be gone (assuming Maklin takes the payday). I like NU chances for 09.... remember the name Cody Spano as I think Witt and Lee wont be able to run the O Watson is installing and Green (should he sign) will not be ready yet. the rest of the positions look good for NU.

Good win for the corn and the conference. CU opponents are now something like 6-1. I like to see the Big XII do well and this was a good win for the conference.

With that said, it is still fun to say **** You Mother ****ing **** Sucking ****sters!

Congrats on the win.

Cullen Harper is beyond terrible.

Good win by NU. The North is going to be fun to watch next year.

Will not do this often but Props to the fuuuccssskers, in last 2 bowl games wins versus Meatchicken and Clemson up years or down years they are both name products.:thumbsup:

Good win for the corn and the conference. CU opponents are now something like 6-1. I like to see the Big XII do well and this was a good win for the conference.

With that said, it is still fun to say God Bless You Football Loving Huskers!

Congrats on the win.

Thank you.

Attention in the CU message board!! This is a BUFFALO board, kNU sucks @$$, they always have & they always will. I dont care who their opponent is, that's who I root for. I dont care how many games they win, they will always suck. Delusional bunch of **** **** and ***** who cant face reality that need to **** **** in their corhholes!!!

That is all, thank you.

Scoreboard! :smile2: Just because you f*&kers did it to us all last season.

I may be "touchy" today, and you're certainly permitted your own opinions...BUT:

1. CU played nebraska at memorial stadium, which husker fans like to remind us is a difficult place to play.

2. CU moved the ball better against nebraska then Clemson did (by about 90 yards).

3. You might claim that Clemson's defesne is awesome, and all, but they only held nebraska to 30-40 fewer yards than CU.

4. Score aside (I realize that's the one that matters, but bear with me) the net stats (yards) against nebraska favor CU over Clemson, AND CU played them in lincoln (if you didn't catch that part before). Additionally CU led nebraska for much of our game. So with this one isolated measuring stick, it could be argued that CU is a better team then Clemson (though again, I don't buy into transitive properties).

5. Your explanation to the CU fanbase...nebraska just played poorly against CU is all. Clemson's the better team. Seriously, touchy or not...how is that not an annoyingly smug statement? Think about it, and tell me again where I'm wrong.

6. Nice win for nebraska.

I can see your points and they are noted and I can agree with them for the most part. Problem is Clemson had a top 10 defense from my understanding and they showed it yesterday. You can't tell me that our game with you guys was a well played game by both teams? Again BOTH of our teams, your missing that word obviously so I bolded it for you, played horrible that day. We both looked confused and lost and it was like watching two retards fight over a box of crayons in a white room.

I don't think my statement is being smug? This is a smug statement, "NU is the better program and always has been, you guys are more of an annoyance than anything else most of the time." I've NEVER said anything like that around here and have always been respectful for the most part around here. However, I'm not going to kiss your a$$ to make you feel better about yourself either. I don't think my post was smug in anyway and I've never displayed this so called "typical" Husker attitude you speak of. We are going to have to agree to disagree on this subject and I don't know what issue you have going on right now?

Also, I've never said Memorial Stadium is a hard place to play and in fact I've stated numerous times before that it's a disappointment at times and have wondered what we could do to fire the crowd up some. It used to be a hard place to play, but not anymore. If other Husker fans are saying that, that is their opinion, but don't lump me in with them as I don't do that with you guys and the so called "bad" CU fans that are out there.

Last edited:
It was good to see the future of the kNU QB position....1 play, gets rocked out of his mind and fumbles (whether he was down or not)

Not to mention the only names I remember being quite impressive yesterday were Ganz, Peterson, Swift & Steinkuhler....all Seniors....a big F*%# You & Adios to those guys!

EDIT: Forgot about Suh...he's a stud that will most likely be back, but one I wish went to the NFL and the Broncos would gobble up

Last edited:
I can see your points and they are noted and I can agree with them for the most part. Problem is Clemson had a top 10 defense from my understanding and they showed it yesterday. You can't tell me that our game with you guys was a well played game by both teams? Again BOTH of our teams, your missing that word obviously so I bolded it for you, played horrible that day. We both looked confused and lost and it was like watching two retards fight over a box of crayons in a white room.

I don't think my statement is being smug? This is a smug statement, "NU is the better program and always has been, you guys are more of an annoyance than anything else most of the time." I've NEVER said anything like that around here and have always been respectful for the most part around here. However, I'm not going to kiss your a$$ to make you feel better about yourself either. I don't think my post was smug in anyway and I've never displayed this so called "typical" Husker attitude you speak of. We are going to have to agree to disagree on this subject and I don't know what issue you have going on right now?

Also, I've never said Memorial Stadium is a hard place to play and in fact I've stated numerous times before that it's a disappointment at times and have wondered what we could do to fire the crowd up some. It used to be a hard place to play, but not anymore. If other Husker fans are saying that, that is their opinion, but don't lump me in with them as I don't do that with you guys and the so called "bad" CU fans that are out there.

I don't expect you to kiss my ass, and I apologize for lumping you together with other husker fans.

My opinion:

1. Your team beat Clemson and then as a fan, you told CU fans that CU could not have beaten Clemson. SUBTEXT--My team beat a team that your team couldn't. Is there any other way to read that? Not smug?

2. CU played nebraska in a close game in lincoln (I thought it was a great game, by the way). You claim both teams played poorly, but can you not credit CU at all with nebraska's struggles. I guess I assume when CU is ineffective, it's often because the other team is outplaying them. In the end nebraska won and I've conceded bragging rights for the year to nebraska. That's how it works. But what about the SUBTEXT? CU can't beat nebraska...only nebraska can beat nebraska. For the record, I'm under the impress that most CU fans weren't unhappy with how our team performed in that game. Furthermore, I'd argue that nebraska beat CU. CU didn't beat CU...at some point you've got to credit the other team, or risk appearing smug.

I tried rooting for the Fuskers because of the Big XII ties, but it lasted all of 10 seconds. I kept thinking about all the Fusker fan's obnoxious postings on the various Buff sites (particularly BZ) and just couldn't do it. Was sad to see them pull it out. Was it just me or does Clemson's QB really suck? I didn't watch the whole game, but I saw two or three times were he got dropped by a much smaller guy (solo) with no one else even near him. That sack at the end of the game was inexcuseable.

I don't expect you to kiss my ass, and I apologize for lumping you together with other husker fans.

My opinion:

1. Your team beat Clemson and then as a fan, you told CU fans that CU could not have beaten Clemson. SUBTEXT--My team beat a team that your team couldn't. Is there any other way to read that? Not smug?

2. CU played nebraska in a close game in lincoln (I thought it was a great game, by the way). You claim both teams played poorly, but can you not credit CU at all with nebraska's struggles. I guess I assume when CU is ineffective, it's often because the other team is outplaying them. In the end nebraska won and I've conceded bragging rights for the year to nebraska. That's how it works. But what about the SUBTEXT? CU can't beat nebraska...only nebraska can beat nebraska. For the record, I'm under the impress that most CU fans weren't unhappy with how our team performed in that game. Furthermore, I'd argue that nebraska beat CU. CU didn't beat CU...at some point you've got to credit the other team, or risk appearing smug.

Fair enough, if I remember correctly you guys were happy with how your defense played against us, but were upset with how your offense played against us? I think that was not the norm for the season or am I wrong on that one? Anyways, I give you guys credit for some of the turnovers you created especially the fake field goal that was returned for a touchdown. That's a guy doing his homework since we had run that play against KU a few weeks earlier. I gave you guys credit at the time and have said numerous times you guys will be dangerous next season. All the injuries this season really f*&ked you guys.

I don't think that's what I said about CU not being able to beat Clemson and if that's how you took it, that's not the way I meant it. I think they were the better team out of the two from what I had watched, but that doesn't mean CU couldn't beat Clemson on any given day. That's why we play the game isn't it? Also, I think NU played horrible against CU since the play calling sucked a$$ especially in the first half. It was vanilla crappy play calling and I made a decision based on how our offense played and your offense played and I personally think both teams didn't play that well. It was still a close game which, in some eyes, makes it a great game and that's fine. It had a crazy ending that definately got my heart racing and I'll give it that.

It was good to see the future of the kNU QB position....1 play, gets rocked out of his mind and fumbles (whether he was down or not)

Not to mention the only names I remember being quite impressive yesterday were Ganz, Peterson, Swift & Steinkuhler....all Seniors....a big F*%# You & Adios to those guys!

EDIT: Forgot about Suh...he's a stud that will most likely be back, but one I wish went to the NFL and the Broncos would gobble up

Also, don't forget about Quentin Castille running well against Clemson. On defense Anthony West, Rickey Thernarse, Blake Lawrence, and Pierre Allen all played well. No way in hell does Witt start for us next season and he will most likely either end up fourth string or not even on the roster with the offense changing more next season.

bah. go piss up a rope.

:lol:

Clemsons qb sux

He has probably been the worst quarterback that I have watched throughout this entire bowl season. He makes me grateful for any quarterback that we have.

Clemson is just an unbelievable disappointment year in and year out. They have all world athletes but IMHO they don't have football players. That is is there problem. This was a game where they should have walked up and down the field all day long with absolutely no problem, but they just didn't do it.

I had the same feeling when they barely beat us in our bowl game a few years back - we had NO threat of an offense (until White came in late in the 4th) but still hung around all game when it was obvious they had MUCH better athletes on the field.

I

I think/hope Suh leaves. That's too much money for a youngster to pass up.

As far as not being impressed by anyone else, I have to say their 3rd string RB looked very impressive. Top2 RBs were injured, and all he did was rush for 120+ yards. I'd like it if we had that depth.

Daaah - your you tube Piss Up a Rope is pretty funny. Didn't like the 2% milk cracked me up.:lol: Then again some people say I have a sick sense of humor:moon:

Daaah. I enjoyed the Ween clip and watched a few more on YouTube, they are out of left field. I like that every now and then.

I was at the game.....awesome game. God I was sauced by the end of it. Clemson fans are grade A as well. Only ran into one annoying one but he was super old and piss drunk so all is forgiven.

Saweeeet Game!

Back