What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cornholers vs. Tiggerpaws

I think/hope Suh leaves. That's too much money for a youngster to pass up.

As far as not being impressed by anyone else, I have to say their 3rd string RB looked very impressive. Top2 RBs were injured, and all he did was rush for 120+ yards. I'd like it if we had that depth.

I know there were some people on this board wondering about Suh leaving for the NFL. Today he announced he's staying for one more year. I have mixed feelings about it. I like seeing a kid stay and finish school (and help out the team isn't a bad thing either) but many draft "experts" were speculating that he was going to be a first round pick. That's a lot of money he is turning down.

I know there were some people on this board wondering about Suh leaving for the NFL. Today he announced he's staying for one more year. I have mixed feelings about it. I like seeing a kid stay and finish school (and help out the team isn't a bad thing either) but many draft "experts" were speculating that he was going to be a first round pick. That's a lot of money he is turning down.

He can always buy insurance--he should be set for life, one way or another.

Finishing up the degree is always the right thing to do from my perspective, but from a practical standpoint, there's something to be said for striking why the iron's hot.

I hope our O-line is up the the challenge next season. Dude's amazing.

He can always buy insurance--he should be set for life, one way or another.

Finishing up the degree is always the right thing to do from my perspective, but from a practical standpoint, there's something to be said for striking why the iron's hot.

I hope our O-line is up the the challenge next season. Dude's amazing.

Yeah I hope he does get that insurance. It's amazing in one year how well he has played. Whatever Carl and Bo Pelini have taught him, it's sure working. It makes me wonder what the hell our old DC (Cosgrove) was actually teaching while he was here? Oh I remember now...arm tackles and wrong angle pursuits! :huh:

Holy shyt!!! I happened to be checking my User CP and noticed that Spider neg repped me for the title of this thread!!

Hey Spider, do you neg rep all the husker fans at your home team's site when they call us the Puffs, puffies, tree huggers, granola children or some other derogatory name? Yeah... I thought so. Thanks for proving my name for you is on the mark. :thumbsup:

Holy shyt!!! I happened to be checking my User CP and noticed that Spider neg repped me for the title of this thread!!

Hey Spider, do you neg rep all the husker fans at your home team's site when they call us the Puffs, puffies, tree huggers, granola children or some other derogatory name? Yeah... I thought so. Thanks for proving my name for you is on the mark. :thumbsup:

Are you kidding me??? :confused:

Big risk and nice to see a Husker fan looking at the bigger picture. I commend you for that rep being sent.:thumbsup:

Dicks are dicks bud now watch me amp ya up :smile2:

Big risk and nice to see a Husker fan looking at the bigger picture. I commend you for that rep being sent.:thumbsup:

Thanks. I just hope he continues to succeed in his journey through life. This kid has a great future ahead of him. He is a model player both on and off the field. I hope he takes some of these "young recruits" under his wing and mentors them. My son asked me the other day why Suh didn't come out and "make all of that cash?". I told him, sometimes there's more to life than money and fancy cars. (Although I wish I had both! :lol:)

Back