What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cornholes in 2007

I don't really understand why this thread was started.

A better prediction thread would be how many times Cally goes crazy and calls his team the dumbest team in america, or throw a throatslash gesture, or call someone ****in hillbillies.
Or maybe a prediction thread about is Nebraska getting back to where they were under Doctor Tom Osborne, and no I'm not talking about winning, I'm talking about Nu getting back to its good old criminole ways. Good start with good ole Moe!:thumbsup:

It must really suck to hate a team so much and be owned by them so much.

It must really suck to hate a team so much and be owned by them so much.

So is this all you had to do at 5:34 this AM?
Man you desperately need to get a life.

This guy probably has the hucksters winning everyone of their games 77-7 in the annual pool down at the local McDonalds. Since he is so into living the past he probably has a years worth of senior coffee money on it.

No way do the hucksters own the Buffs, no way!

So is this all you had to do at 5:34 this AM?
Man you desperately need to get a life.

This guy probably has the hucksters winning everyone of their games 77-7 in the annual pool down at the local McDonalds. Since he is so into living the past he probably has a years worth of senior coffee money on it.

No way do the hucksters own the Buffs, no way!

:lol: reptastic swish!

Back