1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone fill in the dots for me....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bone Buff, May 30, 2008.

1. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I'm listening to espn radio at work, and Scott Van Pelt is talking about some bet he made on a Texas - CU game. Darian Hagan runs out of bounds when he shouldn't have, and CU has to punt. It gets downed on the half yard line... and I missed the rest of the story, due to having to take a phone call.... What happened? (The subject of the day is "meaningless points" that really screws betters up.)

2. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

i wonder if it was hagan's first play as a soph vs texas. he kept the ball on an option play and ran it down to the goal line. i have no idea if he was tackled, ran OofB or how the play ended.

edit: nope. i forgot about the having to punt part. cu scored on that drive.

3. Bone Buff

Yeah, it got downed on the half yard line, so I can't imagine that the game ended on a sucessful hail mary... was it a safety?

4. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I'm assuming it was this game. CU got a safety with 29 seconds left in the game. If the spread was 6 or 7 that would have screwed people who had the wHorns.

5. Bone Buff

That's probably it. Thanks for finding that box score!