1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could you imagine being a fan in the MWC?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Aug 31, 2007.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

**** that, talk about no excitement, kind of like you'd need to know somebody playing to go to the games. Just thought I'd share that for the rammies

FlatironsBuff likes this.
  2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

From what I've seen of MWC games on TV it seems like the only stadiums with any excitement in the air are BYU and Utah. Then again you rarely see any of the other MWC venues on TV....

3. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

unless you are soooo lucky like me and have access to the huge network CSTV. You know, that network that allows the MWC to claim they are on national tv....

4. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I think you're talking about "The Mountain", which is where most of the MWC games are now. I have DirecTV and they pick up CSTV, although CSTV does also pick up quite a few MWC games.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  5. Pezman

Pezman Member

Gotta be tough to be in a second-rate conference for sure. But, at least they arent the WAC... I guess ROFL!
    Wonder how things would have turned out for the Buffs if they had bolted the Big XII for the Pac-10 a few years ago... ugh

6. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I would add Air Force to that... :cool:

I believe you mean "The Molehill". Seen in dozens of homes throughout Wyoming and Montana.... :lol::lol: