What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown until the 2007 Season

5 months: 15 days: 13 hours: 40 minutes

Assuming a 1:30 kick off, of course.

4 Months: 26 Days: 14 Hours: 7 Minutes

DBT - I'm not sure I tell you this enough, but posts like this make realize how much

I love you.

:drink:

OK - I'm kind of drunk, but am I ever excited about my football season this year!

I love you, man!!!:lol: :lol:

Did anyone else just see the clock flicker backwards? Ugh...come on September!!!!!!!!!

DBT - I'm not sure I tell you this enough, but posts like this make realize how much

I love you.

:drink:

OK - I'm kind of drunk, but am I ever excited about my football season this year!

I love you, man!!!:lol: :lol:

You're not getting any of my Bud Light, Johnny!

Almost forgot:

3 months: 24 days: 14 hours: and 2 ****ing minutes!!!!!!

DBT: 21 days
Junc: 24 days

Now we know why wispy is going to be a lawyer, not a CPA.. :lol:

Exactly, because I'm smart enough to read and interpret words, not just count. There's a difference between days and ****ing minutes. :smile2:

I was trying to give you props for your 36 ****ing minutes (likely with DBT's unsatisfied wife) but you come at me like a spider monkey? WTF?

Last edited:
Exactly, because I'm smart enough to read and interpret words, not just count. There's a difference between days and ****ing minutes. :smile2:

I was trying to give you props for your 36 ****ing minutes (likely with DBT's unsatisfied wife) but you come at me like a spider monkey? WTF?

14 ****ing weeks: 6 ****ing days: 39 ****ing minutes. Is that better?

Sorry, just slow. While you were getting all up in my grill like FC's momma at an all-you-can-eat mothers day pizza buffet, I was editing my post to go along with what I finally figured out you meant...

I was confused because 36 minutes just underestimates me so greatly... :smile2:

Last edited:
Sorry, just slow. While you were getting all up in my grill by FC's momma at an all-you-can-eat mothers day pizza buffet, I was editing my post to go along with what I finally figured out you meant...

I was confused because 36 minutes just underestimates me so greatly... :smile2:

Take my word for it, at the FC's momma all-you-can-eat mothers day pizza buffet...avoid the anchovies.

2 Months: 18 Days: 14 Hours: 8 Minutes!!

Have they posted a game time yet? I'm going by 1:30 MDT.

Have they posted a game time yet? I'm going by 1:30 MDT.

I don't think we have an exact time, but it's a "before noon" kickoff. Whatever that means. :huh:

But, at least we can cut off at least an hour and a half of the countdown! :slayer:

Finally a light at the end of this long, dark tunnel. :smile:
Now we need to start a countdown on when Leash gets that insulting avatar off the board!

i heard 10:15 am mdt

That is gonna be brutal. We'll be drinking beer at 7 am. Sounds like a tequila morning to me!:thumbsup:

Dammit, and we have the cornholers at Folsom at 10am, too. That's 2 EARLY days for tailgating...

Last edited:
Back