What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cowboys - Cyclones is getting interesting

Wanted the Clones to win until they busted out the Sox rip off Sweet Caroline. What uber douches.

To be fair, it´s only BCS chaos if LSU goes down to Arkansas. This loss only eliminated the Big 12 teams.

OSU screwed themselves so bad with that bad field goal kick

fify, that "best kicker in the country" or whatever they called him had no business making an easy one that close - and I think the refs got it right - it has to go inside and it looked right over the post to me.

Sweet Caroline :lol:

Rep to the first person who gets this movie quote:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.

I see. So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?

​P.S. Neil Diamond is ****ing awesome.

Looked like Okie State had no guts in the middle of their defense, ISU ran right through them most of the game.

Weeden also didn't look like a championship QB. Iowa State doesn't have a great defense but Weeden didn't look like a superior player. He had huge yardage but flat missed some passes and had a boat load of picks (3). He had some tremendous passes but also just didn't make the plays when they had to.

Rep to the first person who gets this movie quote:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.

I see. So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?

​P.S. Neil Diamond is ****ing awesome.

What About Bob

Whatever it takes, I'd like to see bowl Oregon & Stanford both make it to BCS bowls. I think having 2 teams would mean extra $$ for the P12, which means more $$ for CU.

Whatever it takes, I'd like to see bowl Oregon & Stanford both make it to BCS bowls. I think having 2 teams would mean extra $$ for the P12, which means more $$ for CU.

Good thinking. Stanford will definitely will get an at large at 11-1 with Luck

Back