What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Craig James' AP Top 25 Vote - He's even dumber than we thought

:rofl:Bosie.jpg
That "strength of schedule" is based on the total records of the teams each team played. It assumes that a 7-4 team in the MWC is the same as a 7-4 team in the $EC. In other words, it's a worthless ranking...
Thank you very much - my point exactly. An 11 point squeaker at home against the mighty Air Force Falcons.:bang: That final home game against New Mexico looks like a real toughie!

Last edited:
Boise has been truly legit in the past, but I am not sure if they are this year. Boise detractors have been looking for a year like this for the past 5 or so.

Saw a tweet by a CBS writer I think; said BSU has the #36 toughest schedule and Arky has # 37.

Edit: it was Chris Dufresne from the LA Times:

"Craig James has Ark No. 3 and Boise No. 24. NCAA toughest sked ranks this week has Boise No. 36. BODY OF WORK! SEE AMERICA?! Ark is 37"

Sagarin has Ark at 28 and BSU at 51 this week.

UCLA is apparently ready to offer $3.0 annually. I hope it is soon that Peterson will be gone.

Is anybody in Westwood paying attention to Boulder? Its like they are deliberately following our blueprint to less than mediocrity. Dont they at least want to try GB out for a couple years to complete the process?

Back