What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Craig James leaves ESPN

Right.
As a resident of Texas, I would be more likely to endorse the James Senate campaign if he were running in Washington State.
But what of these lingering rumors that Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU? I think those need to at least be addressed before he's elected anywhere.

Not for nothing, but didn't Craig James kill 5 hookers while at SMU? At least I thought I heard somewhere that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. Of course, it would be unprofessional of me to say Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU if Craig James didn't actually kill 5 hookers while at SMU, so I'll continue to assume that Craig James didn't kill 5 hookers while at SMU unless someone brings me proof that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. Still, twere it true, I would find it hard to believe that anyone would vote for Craig James, since he may have killed 5 hookers while at SMU.

You can't just go around saying Craig James killed five hookers. There is no proof that Craig James killed 5 hookers. All we know for sure is there were 5 hookers and now they are gone. That doesn't mean that Craig James killed five hookers. Maybe he killed one, two, three or four but the sentence Craig James killed 5 hookers isn't provable ATM.

Maybe more will come out now that he is running for office. I would like a press conference confirming that Craig James killed five hookers is not true.

You can't just go around saying Craig James killed five hookers. There is no proof that Craig James killed 5 hookers. All we know for sure is there were 5 hookers and now they are gone. That doesn't mean that Craig James killed five hookers. Maybe he killed one, two, three or four but the sentence Craig James killed 5 hookers isn't provable ATM.

Maybe more will come out now that he is running for office. I would like a press conference confirming that Craig James killed five hookers is not true.

Totally agree that it's way too soon to say that Craig James killed 5 hookers. I mean, just because there are rumors that there is an investigation ongoing into Craig James killing 5 hookers, it doesn't mean that Craig James actually killed 5 hookers. It is entirely possible that the 5 women reportedly killed by Craig James weren't actually hookers at all. It is possible that Craig James hired 5 hookers, but only killed 4 of them. It is possible that Craig James killed 10 hookers, and only 5 have been reported missing. Really, it's way too soon for anybody to be commenting on the reports that Craig James killed 5 hookers.

Totally agree that it's way too soon to say that Craig James killed 5 hookers. I mean, just because there are rumors that there is an investigation ongoing into Craig James killing 5 hookers, it doesn't mean that Craig James actually killed 5 hookers. It is entirely possible that the 5 women killed by Craig James weren't actually hookers at all. It is possible that Craig James hired 5 hookers, but only killed 4 of them. It is possible that Craig James killed 10 hookers, and only 5 have been reported missing. Really, it's way too soon for anybody to be commenting on the reports that Craig James killed 5 hookers.
Violation!

20upls1.jpg

52c996cc.jpg

6252827414_1979a8122f.jpg

Last edited:
I've said it once I've said it a million times. They were not hookers when craig james allegedly killed them. They were call girls. If he killed five call girls while at SMU, then obviously the result is five dead hookers, but saying craig james killed five hookers is just false, semantically.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

I have a question, did he actually kill the 5 hookers or did they just die from listening to him talk? I know I have had to seek medical attention after watching a game he is on. Maybe he propositioned them on the street and just died from listening to the idiot speak.

Good thing he may or may not have killed those five hookers. It would have gotten awkward if they came out (of the closet) in the middle of his election.

Can we just move this thread to the pub already.

Totally agree that it's way too soon to say that Craig James killed 5 hookers. I mean, just because there are rumors that there is an investigation ongoing into Craig James killing 5 hookers, it doesn't mean that Craig James actually killed 5 hookers. It is entirely possible that the 5 women reportedly killed by Craig James weren't actually hookers at all. It is possible that Craig James hired 5 hookers, but only killed 4 of them. It is possible that Craig James killed 10 hookers, and only 5 have been reported missing. Really, it's way too soon for anybody to be commenting on the reports that Craig James killed 5 hookers.

Lets assume the investigation into whether Craig James Killed 5 Hookers turns up real evidence that he did in fact kill 5 hookers.Has the statute of limitations expired? I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if Craig James killed 5 hookers there would be such a statute that could even expire. Either way its important for his constituents to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Craig James killed 5 hookers or it would be false to accuse Craig James of killing 5 hookers.

I don't believe there's a statute of limitations for killing 5 hookers at SMU. Now, if he had killed 2 or 3, then maybe yeah, but as has been pointed out, he's not accused of killing 2 or 3 hookers at SMU. In fact, we don't even know for sure that he's been accused of killing 5 hookers at SMU, but if he were charged with killing 5 hookers at SMU, there wouldn't be a statue of limitations. That's because there's no statute of limitations on killing 5 hookers at SMU (or anywhere, for that matter).

I have a question, did he actually kill the 5 hookers or did they just die from listening to him talk? I know I have had to seek medical attention after watching a game he is on. Maybe he propositioned them on the street and just died from listening to the idiot speak.

Wouldn't that be the same thing as killing 5 hookers at SMU? If they did die because they were listening to him speak, it might not be first degreee murder, but I am sure it could be classified as man slaughter. Again, if only 2 or 3 had been killed, I am sure that there would not be charges. But if he did kill 5 hookers at SMU, I am sure the voters should be made aware. That would be information I would thing even Texans would want to know before punching out the chads on their ballets.

Just a rumor, but I heard that Craig James killed another (6th) hooker at SMU last year, just so he could go on the record and say he definitely did not kill five hookers at SMU.

Just a rumor, but I heard that Craig James killed another (6th) hooker at SMU last year, just so he could go on the record and say he definitely did not kill five hookers at SMU.

I find this hard to believe. James would have to use his other hand in order to count to 6

While the discussion surrounding whether or not Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU is interesting - the pirate lawsuit is also interesting. Here's my theory: a. the pirate doesn't really need the money, so that's not his motivation b. he should probably let it go, but if he doesn't c. he will hit James with the lawsuit at the point in time that is most damaging to James. The question would really be: do you hit him with it in the few weeks before the election - or hope he wins and hit him with it then?

While the discussion surrounding whether or not Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU is interesting - the pirate lawsuit is also interesting. Here's my theory: a. the pirate doesn't really need the money, so that's not his motivation b. he should probably let it go, but if he doesn't c. he will hit James with the lawsuit at the point in time that is most damaging to James. The question would really be: do you hit him with it in the few weeks before the election - or hope he wins and hit him with it then?

As a resident of Texas, my preference would be to hit him up during the primaries.

I've said it once I've said it a million times. They were not hookers when craig james allegedly killed them. They were call girls. If he killed five call girls while at SMU, then obviously the result is five dead hookers, but saying craig james killed five hookers is just false, semantically.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

[video=youtube;ujsRIJckjVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujsRIJckjVA[/video]

Testing new fapatalk signature.

-- Craig James killed five hookers. --

Thank you, free lawyers. Is this better?

-- I think Craig James killed five hookers. --

Thank you, free lawyers. Is this better?

-- I think Craig James killed five hookers. --

If you want to cover your ass, I would suggest "It may or may not be true that Craig James killed five hookers."

Here's the thing, nobody has yet been able to prove that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU because nobody will fully investigate the allegation that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU. Whether or not Craig James killed five hookers at SMU is going to end up being between him and his God, but I think that he should answer the question "Did Craig James killed five hookers at SMU?" for his own good. The assumption of the general populace is that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU, and the only way to cast doubt amongst the people that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU is to make a strong statement to the contrary. If there is no truth to the rumor that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU, then it shouldn't be a problem to publicly state that it is a lie that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU. His publicist is doing him a great disservice to allow the theory that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU to persist in the public arena. Do we not think that if Craig James killed five hookers at SMU that the NCAA or Dallas police would have turned up some evidence that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU during the intensive investigations that they performed around the time that allegedly Craig James killed five hookers at SMU?

Back