What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Craig James leaves ESPN

If you want to cover your ass, I would suggest "It may or may not be true that Craig James killed five hookers."

Is this good enough. Thank you, free lawyer number three.

-- Craig James may or may not have killed five hookers. --

Here's the thing, nobody has yet been able to prove that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU because nobody will fully investigate the allegation that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU. Whether or not Craig James killed five hookers at SMU is going to end up being between him and his God, but I think that he should answer the question "Did Craig James killed five hookers at SMU?" for his own good. The assumption of the general populace is that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU, and the only way to cast doubt amongst the people that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU is to make a strong statement to the contrary. If there is no truth to the rumor that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU, then it shouldn't be a problem to publicly state that it is a lie that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU. His publicist is doing him a great disservice to allow the theory that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU to persist in the public arena. Do we not think that if Craig James killed five hookers at SMU that the NCAA or Dallas police would have turned up some evidence that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU during the intensive investigations that they performed around the time that allegedly Craig James killed five hookers at SMU?

The silence may or may not be deafening.

from Reddit

9aqptj.png

I expect rep from BP on this little tidbit stolen from Shaggy.

CraigJamesHooker.gif

I dunno, Wally. That pic needed dII Danny to fulfill the "burned to the ground" implication it's striving for.

Say what you want about DII, to the best of my knowledge he didn't kill 5 hookers at SMU.

The dead hooker is key in the picture.

In all this talk about the 5 hookers Craig James killed, there's been no mention of the victims of his crime - the five hookers. Who will speak for them? Tragic.

While the claim that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS while at SMU is up for debate, I'll be interested to see what skeletons are dug out of his closet (some of them figuratively) in the lead-up to the primary. Aside from hiring a PR firm to get Mike Leach fired, I've heard stories about him getting a professor at SMU fired (for trying to turn him in for cheating) and driving drunk and destroying 5 cars in a parking lot. Though I suppose they could have just been hookers named Mercedes that he destroyed.

Allegedly.

While the claim that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS while at SMU is up for debate, I'll be interested to see what skeletons are dug out of his closet (some of them figuratively) in the lead-up to the primary. Aside from hiring a PR firm to get Mike Leach fired, I've heard stories about him getting a professor at SMU fired (for trying to turn him in for cheating) and driving drunk and destroying 5 cars in a parking lot. Though I suppose they could have just been hookers named Mercedes that he destroyed.

Allegedly.

IF it is true that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU, that's probably how Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. I mean, it would make sense that Craig James ****ed 5 hookers in his fancy car and then Craig James killed 5 hookers with his fancy car. I'm not saying I'm positive that's how Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, I'm just saying if Craig James killed 5 hookers, I bet he did it with his fancy car.

Just a rumor, but I heard that Craig James killed another (6th) hooker at SMU last year, just so he could go on the record and say he definitely did not kill five hookers at SMU.

I find this hard to believe. James would have to use his other hand in order to count to 6
This is not completely correct. He does have other body parts available to record the latest dead hooker at SMU, allegedly.

We all know what the only defense is to libel....right? I am not saying that he did but he really should have to prove, he didn't. : )
I know this is tongue in cheek, but where does the burden of proof lie? Does the sue-er, or the sue-ee have to provide proof?

Back