What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crap, now what?

Your loss

a7ygytu4.jpg

heqerude.jpg

And no, we wouldn't care.

Lani Kai and ********'s Hat?

North shore of Oahu is pretty cool. I give Oahu a hard time, but once you get outside of Honolulu, it's pretty nice.

1/2. Close, it is Waimanalo, just over Makapu'u. Those islands are Rabbits Island and Shark island, not the Moke's. There is a pretty unknown hike with ferral goats and beautiful views of both sides of the island there.

I was born and raised here, and while I think Honolulu contends for ugliest city in the USA, Oahu is great if you know where to go it has some of the best beaches and great hikes. Cockroach cove, Sandys, Waimanalo, Lanikai, Kualoa, Pupuku, Waimea Bay, Makaha, Waialua, etc...

Each island has it's own personality, but Oahu provides a bit of everything.

**** Massachusetts. I will not be attending the game there next year. I went to Boston Market for lunch yesterday and got food poisoning. **** that stupid state.[/QUOT

And to hell with Scotland. I had a McDouble at McDonalds yesterday and threw up in the parking lot. :puke:

1/2. Close, it is Waimanalo, just over Makapu'u. Those islands are Rabbits Island and Shark island, not the Moke's. There is a pretty unknown hike with ferral goats and beautiful views of both sides of the island there.

I was born and raised here, and while I think Honolulu contends for ugliest city in the USA, Oahu is great if you know where to go it has some of the best beaches and great hikes. Cockroach cove, Sandys, Waimanalo, Lanikai, Kualoa, Pupuku, Waimea Bay, Makaha, Waialua, etc...

Each island has it's own personality, but Oahu provides a bit of everything.

My buddy who lives on Oahu *almost* has me convinced it's not such a bad place. :lol:

I'll always love Maui, but I'm coming around to the other islands. Except Kauai. Stupid chickens.

Good question, and good luck finding an answer.

These schools play only 11 games and have a bye on 10/19:
Stony Brook, Charlotte, Houston Baptist (they don't play a full schedule), St. Francis, Wagner, Stetson, Georgia Southern
:puke:

What is going to piss me off is the inevitable screw job the season ticket holders get. How will they screw us? I'm not sure but know they will.

I would send an email with all the teams on there. First one to reply get $300k and a game day in boulder

I doubt a team like Charlotte could break even for $300k. Charter airplanes, hotel rooms, and other expenses are probably at least that much.

We saw Charlotte's first away game this weekend. Went to see a game at James Madison and it happened to be Charlotte. Well, JMU put it to them in the rain so I think they would be an easy win for CU, not much special there. As for their fans... not exactly a classy bunch, but they will probably run out of moonshine before they actually reach Colorado, so they might be tolerable.

I doubt a team like Charlotte could break even for $300k. Charter airplanes, hotel rooms, and other expenses are probably at least that much.

I could be wrong but I can't imagine a charter plane and hotel cost would be anywhere near that. What did we pay CAU? I'm sure they took a charter flight to Denver and I doubt they would've made the trip just to break even.

I could be wrong but I can't imagine a charter plane and hotel cost would be anywhere near that. What did we pay CAU? I'm sure they took a charter flight to Denver and I doubt they would've made the trip just to break even.

I seem to remember a TV station doing a story on how horrible it was that CU paid something like $500,000 to an FCS team a few years back (Montana State, I think).

I seem to remember a TV station doing a story on how horrible it was that CU paid something like $500,000 to an FCS team a few years back (Montana State, I think).

Yes, it was channel 4. They treated it like it was some huge expose. I can't remember the reporter who "broke" the story, but I can imagine his excitement when he found out that CU was actually paying schools to come in to play a game. The truly sad thing is that nobody at Channel 4 bothered to tell him that it happens all the time.

My buddy who lives on Oahu *almost* has me convinced it's not such a bad place. :lol:

I'll always love Maui, but I'm coming around to the other islands. Except Kauai. Stupid chickens.

Yeah, they're all good. To live, I say Oahu, but to visit, any of the others are probably best.

Georgia Southern would be pretty cool. An established FCS outfit. (Assuming we have to go FCS.) It would give them a big $$ year as they already play Florida in Gainesville to end the season.

C'mon RG, pull a rabbit outta your hat !
No, they run the triple option. Scheming for that offence between Arizona schools would suck.

Just spitballin here.

Toledo on a Thursday night?

Drake intramural team?

Montana State or Sacramento State?

Give CSU or Arkansas State a second bite of the apple

Post an offer on Craig's List and eBay.

Back