What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crow, anybody?

Seems like everybody has the same opinion of Bohn----C+ AD. The great thing with this was the fact that CU finally had the guts to swing for the fences in a search.....and it worked! Really looking forward to see what Rick can do with our fundraising!

And they said it couldn't be done. :lol:

Seems like everybody has the same opinion of Bohn----C+ AD. The great thing with this was the fact that CU finally had the guts to swing for the fences in a search.....and it worked! Really looking forward to see what Rick can do with our fundraising!

Bohn is like that barber you have been going to for a while and even though you're not completely happy, he hasn't ****ed up your hair or overcharged you enough for you to bother looking for a new guy.

I would have given Bohn a solid "B". Definitely room for improvement, but also a lot of room to get a lot worse if we are not careful.

Many of you guys know him way better than I do. Based on his résumé, I'm optimistic. But I'll be on board when I see either an announcement that facility upgrades are coming or that a major donor or donors have stepped up. He sounded much like Mike Bohn with his "AD speak" to me. But I support the hire and am hopeful. The biggest positive to me is that we are finally paying big time salaries. We look, at least, like a program that is finally taking athletics seriously.

Back