What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cruel Yet Awesome Video to release with 200 days till the next game...

They're getting much better at those videos these days.

I also like what they're trying to do in resurrecting our history. They highlight it, but then then often cut into recent clips of the team making the similar plays.

That video is sick! Props to the AV nerds that put that together. That Adele song was a curious pick, it's about getting your heart broken which I suppose is somewhat apropos.

I have to say, I love our new unis but those Barnett era all blacks were f**king dope.

Nice to see some action shots of Cabral's playing days.

"The maximum college football experience"
- Bill McCartney.

I love it.

Lots of appealing to the way distant past. But I still thought it was good.

Colorado Football... Beautiful.

I am sensing that Coach Embree's massive undertaking, along with his assistants is beginning to take hold.

First two minutes - allsome. After that, the video team has done better work. That said:

We are Colorado! WE ARE COLORADO!

First two minutes - allsome. After that, the video team has done better work. That said:

easily my favorite part of this whole video is Embree talking at the beginning.

If our D plays as aggressive, and hits as hard as it did in the highlights on a consistent basis, I would really. really. hate to be an offense coming to folsom

Freak'n awesome !! I am going to watch that video everyday till next season kickoff.... I feel like hitting someone - maybe I'll tackle my boss when he comes in?

Damn, that was a bittersweet video to watch. Every time I see the older teams (even just the Barnett team of '01) I'm reminded of just how sad it is to see how far we've fallen. Come on Embree, bring us back!!!

^^^^

I was waiting for it but it never happened, great video even without it.

Anyone else notice that at the end of the Full Miracle at Michigan Video, there is a CU fan in the stands with a "**** Nebraska" shirt?? Makes the video even more allsome

I love the Vickers touchdown, I want that play to embody the way our team plays. Any remember the play @OSU (maybe 2003 ish) where we threw a wheel route to our RB and he leveled the CB and basically stepped on his chest en route to either a big gain or a TD?

I love the Vickers touchdown, I want that play to embody the way our team plays. Any remember the play @OSU (maybe 2003 ish) where we threw a wheel route to our RB and he leveled the CB and basically stepped on his chest en route to either a big gain or a TD?
I think you're thinking of Cherrington's TD @ Okie State in 1997

Vickers also at a TD against OSU where he knocked the guy out. after a few minutes on the field, the defender was helped off, wobbling like he was drunk. I think it was 2004

Yep That was Vickers too it was a TD and the guy got injured. After the game LV had to apologize haha

I watch this and chuckle. To think that there was a faction of fans that were initially concerned about the hiring of Embree because he "doesn't have the fire that EB does". I hope that this season has erased the possibility of anyone perceiving Embree as not having enough emotion or fire.

Awesome video

Go Buffs

Would love to see the team start to play with his passion, his drive

"Hit'em in the mouth, ok, THROW THE FIRST PUNCH! THROW IT!!!"

I cannot help but think that speed at RB is definitely overrated after watching those clips of EB.

I cannot help but think that speed at RB is definitely overrated after watching those clips of EB.

Even Rodney is not a burner as advertised. He isn't slow don't get me wrong but he does not have elite speed. He has good vision, instincts, and is very shifty. Same could be said I think about EB.

Back