1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSU Club Seating Question

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 13Buff, Sep 10, 2015.

1. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

My Wife and I are thinking about getting 2 Club level seats for the CSU Game (even after I said I wouldn't go, but a night away from the kids sounds awesome). I was just on the CU ticket site to buy the tickets and I noticed that they are trying to seat me in section 331. Every game I have been to at SAF or Mile High, CU has been on the West side of the stadium and I want to make sure I am not sitting in the middle of a-hole fans from Ft. Fun. Can anyone confirm that 331 will be a CU section?

2. AeroBuff99

AeroBuff99 Club Member Club Member

Call the ticket office. That may be one of the club sections for CU, but you are still on the CSU side.

3. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

331 will mean you are surrounded by D-bags:

[​IMG]

4. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

So like now, but in person.

Highlander likes this.
  5. Buffs35

Buffs35 Well-Known Member

I was stuck over there one year. CU gets a few sections on the east side. One the plus side, there are no lines for anything since CS-who only sells a handful of their club level allotment. But you are completely isolated from the CU fans. It makes an already sterile environment even more secluded. Just my two cents. I now tell the ticket office my first choice is club level on CU side, then 100's on CU side. That being said, you could purchase the CSU-side tickets and only go there for beer and bathroom breaks. Then walk back over to the west-side section next to the club level. They typically don't check tickets there.

6. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

CU stuck me there last year and it was a ****ty experience.

7. Hawk Love

Hawk Love Member

...plus, if we're soft again, you'll hear about it!

8. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Thanks everyone, I think I will just go for tickets on the CU side in the lower level if possible.

9. jobuff

jobuff Club Member Club Member

Yeah CSU cannot sell their whole allotment so cu gets sections there too for "overflow". Of course this is for club level only as both schools have plenty of regular seats.