What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU football players in deep Shi*

No names. No story. What kinda pathetic lowlife chicken**** would wanna drag a FB program through the mud without actually having the balls to name names?

Clearly, whoever did this chose the wrong program to target. Nobody cares about what goes on at CSU. If you're going to make sh!t up, make it up about CU, that way you'll be sure to get lots of media coverage.

in the grand scheme of things i honestly dont care, but if football players are rifling through kids bags and threatening them at the same time at every school... we got problems. thanks for enlightening all of us though, cant believe we're so outa touch with society to think this is wrong.

Im not saying it's right....but to sit there with the whole "OMFG CSU IS HORRIBLE" act is ridiculous. This happens at every University.

And Monk...the story says nothing of assault.

Im not saying it's right....but to sit there with the whole "OMFG CSU IS HORRIBLE" act is ridiculous. This happens at every University.

You mean like fans doing the same to CU during the "scandal" was okay?

Assault is instilling fear in someone and making them think they are in danger and will be hurt by you soon. Sounds like assault to me.

Assault is instilling fear in someone and making them think they are in danger and will be hurt by you soon. Sounds like assault to me.

Uhhhh no...that's harrasment goober. Assault involves physical or biologial contact. Now, if you were to put it another way...say 'Verbal Assault'...that would work. But as for the legal term of Assault, your argument is incorrect.

Uhhhh no...that's harrasment goober. Assault involves physical or biologial contact. Now, if you were to put it another way...say 'Verbal Assault'...that would work. But as for the legal term of Assault, your argument is incorrect.

Here you go goober. Battery is the physical act of assault.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Assault

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm

I have to go with halitosis on this one. If there is one thing a fusker fan knows it is the definition of assault. They have had lots of practice trying to explain away the numerous assault convictions of thier star players.

Because the kids said they were going to beat him up? Gimme a break that's not assault. When's the last time you seen someone get arrested for saying 'im gonna kick yer' ass'

It's kids being bullies this is a silly argument im done

87 wins by way of technical knock out.

I have to go with halitosis on this one. If there is one thing a fusker fan knows it is the definition of assault. They have had lots of practice trying to explain away the numerous assault convictions of thier star players.

Exactly!

Correct

Incorrect

Because the kids said they were going to beat him up? Gimme a break that's not assault. When's the last time you seen someone get arrested for saying 'im gonna kick yer' ass'

It's kids being bullies this is a silly argument im done

Going for epic fail

87 does win because im not wasting my time arguing about making something more than it is using a play on words.

U win 87.

And epic fail accomplished! Well done:thumbsup:

Last edited:
After reading more of the article it looks like the police chief actually did try to cover up a CSU athletes arrest. And ummm "no means NO." That's all, nothing more

It's a joke..:rolleyes:
Err that was definitely in bad taste...

Sources say Yarbrough then systematically drove Swenson out of the department by eliminating his duties and, at one point, attempting to turn his office into a storage closet before ultimately banning him from the building.
Lumberg: Milt, we're going to need you to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
Milton: No, I-I was told I could not--
Lumberg: We have some new people coming in...
Milton: No. There's--
Lumberg: ...and we need all the space we can get.
Milton: But there's no space--
Lumberg:
So if you could just go ahead and pac k up your stuff and move it down there...
Milton: But, n--
Lumberg: ...that would be terrific.

Back