What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU - Idaho Game

:lol: Good, csu should have also lost to weber state, that should shut them up. It makes me want to puke that we lost to them at home.

Idaho has a better qb and OL than cu :wow:

I honestly don't think their O-line is better than ours. We did pretty well up there last week, and we're only gonna get better.

I honestly don't think their O-line is better than ours. We did pretty well up there last week, and we're only gonna get better.

Our OL for the size,strength and hype are not playing well. We get no push up front.They need to get mean, nasty and get an attitude.But with hawk, he's killed any nastiness or fire.

So, in year 4, CU is roughly on par with the University of Idaho in the football department. Fantastic.

:lol: Good, csu should have also lost to weber state, that should shut them up. It makes me want to puke that we lost to them at home.

Idaho has a better qb and OL than cu :wow:

nope, their season was made when they beat one of the worst buff teams ever. They're satisfied now, what else happens doesn't really matter, they're probably rooting for the huskers instead anyway right now.

Looks like Mike Bohn's work with the Idaho program is starting to show positive returns. Makes me feel good about our 2019 season.

I watched the CSU game with my brother in law, and to be honest at times I was glad to see CSU lose. I think watching him get all worked up and pissed made me feel a little better. I was thinking, "now you know how I've felt all season, asshole"

Back