1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSU interview at halftime...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by PhillyBuff, Sep 8, 2010.

1. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I finally was able to watch the game after taping it... I was away all weekend. The MTN did an interview with #56 Rickey Brewer and they showed bits of it at the half......

Apparently he was suspended for a year, the final straw testing positive for marijuana.

Here are the words that they started the interview with.....

It's definitely made me more hungry.... to go out and make plays..."

Fing hilarious!

2. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

I watched the game again yesterday and the thing that stood out to me from the halftime coverage was hawks little interview as he went into the locker room. Those speeches are usually rushed, full of clipped short, analogy filled non-answers... hawks was as well. Then it dawned on me, he treats all interviews and questions as if he is heading into the locker room at halftime. Listen to him the next time he talks and tell me if you agree

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Sadly, it doesn't look like CSU will be making it to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.

4. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Maybe they can still make the Funyuns bowls though.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Well, regardless of where the team goes, it looks like Ricky will be bowl bound.

6. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

The Funyons-Double Stuff Oreos Resin Bowl.

There you go.