What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU lands Mister Jones, transfer from Texas A&M

I think it's sick that you all seem to know so many counting crows lyrics. I recognize the "big star" reference, but I'm having to assume all the rest of this. BTW - using stupid lyrics from a craptacular band isn't funny, it's just sad.
Thank you for not including me in your diss.

Nope. He enrolled in 2010 so his 5th year is 2014. Lacking a hardship waiver he will have two years.

Unless he plays well against us. It seems that CSU players play for 5 or 6 years against us when they are good. :lol:

Nope. He enrolled in 2010 so his 5th year is 2014. Lacking a hardship waiver he will have two years.

Sounds about right. I wasn't sure.

Maybe CSU will keep him at RB if that is the case. The combination of C. Nwoke, M. Jones and D. Brown could be the foundation for a decent power running game over the next few seasons.

Last edited:
I think it's sick that you all seem to know so many counting crows lyrics. I recognize the "big star" reference, but I'm having to assume all the rest of this. BTW - using stupid lyrics from a craptacular band isn't funny, it's just sad.

Everybody wants to pass as cats.

I heard he was going to the fuskers until he realized they play in Lincoln, not Omaha (somewhere in Middle America).

calm down you little ice, ice baby

I'm considering returning the ice man to avatar status. Anybody but me watch "The Vanilla Ice Project"? It's a very cool show. Dude has some talent beyond the microphone.

The best part of all this is that the Buffs wont be the best team to beat the Rams next year. Hold on to your hat but the defending champion division 1 championship football team will dominate the Rams and would have beaten the Buffs in 2011. Check AP and Sagarin. North Dakota State University. Home of the Bison.

The best part of all this is that the Buffs wont be the best team to beat the Rams next year. Hold on to your hat but the defending champion division 1 championship football team will dominate the Rams and would have beaten the Buffs in 2011. Check AP and Sagarin. North Dakota State University. Home of the Bison.

cool
story
bro

welcome to allbuffs? what in the world.

Sheep fans are convinced they are going to win the MNC soon. What kind of meltdown would they have losing to an FCS team.

Of course they should have lost to one year before last if Weber hadn't had an unforced fumble against them.

NDSU>Weber, question is is NDSU better than CSU, might be.

CSU will get smoked by NDSU. NDSU will have more fans in that place. NDSU would beat the Buffs, but so did Toledo. NDSU is ranked higher than all you guys, maybe not Air Force, but we would crush them as well. We have 9 national championships. DII, FCS yep. Better than a half

CSU will get smoked by NDSU. NDSU will have more fans in that place. NDSU would beat the Buffs, but so did Toledo. NDSU is ranked higher than all you guys, maybe not Air Force, but we would crush them as well. We have 9 national championships. DII, FCS yep. Better than a half

Now you are just acting drunk and stupid.

Desperation Smack of the Year..trolling on the boards of teams you do not play. Talk about vicarious experience. Most CU fans don't care whether beat CSU or not.

Wow...

You do know that CU only plays club hockey..... right?

Go get 'em, turbo.

This logic probably makes perfect sense when it's below freezing on the prairie, the pool of local eligible north dakota single women isn't very deep, testosterone is flowing like crude from the Bakken oil fields, and the most obvious path to release a little mojo is by trolling our board.

Thanks for sniffing our butts. And congrats for having a football program. Who knew? As a D1 Buff to your FCS Bison, we are partners in cheering on a CSU defeat.

Come back with a report after you find out from the NDSU AD if your program would be interested in any one and done games in Boulder sometime between 2017 and 2025. We need a cupcake in the odd years to help balance our 9 game conference schedule.

Oh yeah...the Fargodome is cute. It looks like a Super Wal*Mart. Can you even get 20K football fans in there? lol. It would make a great indoor practice facility in Boulder.
4b2008ca-a194-12fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That board of theirs is too weird. I believe it is set up to prevent intervention. Prediction, 18k show up in that place, 10k Bison. Get this 39-6, NDSU smokes their ass.

Back