What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Pre-Game Thread

CSU will do what they normally do... pack the defense down to force the Buffs to win from the perimeter. If our squad can shoot under pressure at what should be a nuts arena in Ft. Collins, the Buffs will win. Turnovers is my other concern. Need to value the basketball on this trip.

With this in mind, do we see more Thomas AK? I really like the ball control and pace he brings to the team out there.

I'll be there. First time in Moby Arena for me.

The outside is meh. Like coors it could be better, it could be worse. The inside, and you will see what I mean when you get there, could have been so much better. The lambs had some good ideas, they just didn't execute them very well. Not all that surprising though given the people in charge.

csu.jpg

Anyone else have flashbacks to 5th grade sex ed?

I'll be there with 3 others. Last time I went down for this game (In the snow) I had a beer at road 34 before & After the game.

got 3 tix in section C. Couldnt get the link from CU ticket office to find me any tickets. Will be there with a baby in a CU Cheerleader outfit.

Back to the topic at hand, here's Tom Green giving the second best white guy "freestyle" ever

Last edited:
I kinda miss Tini a little bit here in the BB forum, especially during CSU week.

That's all.

You enjoyed him running around guaranteeing victory last year while ignoring everyone who knows more about basketball telling him it's a game to be concerned about?

A little bit, yeah. It would sure beat the hell out of reading the 118th thread/poll about who the football coach should be in 2016 right about now.

I just want to beat little brother like we did in football this year which I think we can Josh Scott keep playing well Yaz keep playing well Dom cutting down on turnovers we will beat little brother #RollTad

Really trying to watch this game on TV. I know someone posted the link to Roots website, but it also said that I am outside of the networks area. Does anyone know of another way of watching the game?

Thanks!

Really trying to watch this game on TV. I know someone posted the link to Roots website, but it also said that I am outside of the networks area. Does anyone know of another way of watching the game?

Thanks!

Anyone have a login for an online stream that he can PM to HawaiiBuff?

Thanks Buffnik! Just out here on the Island with no Root TV. I haven't missed a game on TV or person since '11 and I aint gonna start now!

The game is on ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain, Southwest, and Northwest. I think it might be possible to get those channels with DirecTV and an out of market sports pack.

This is what I get when I put in a Honolulu zip and DirecTV as provider at ROOT's site. "Sorry, but your zip code is outside of the ROOT SPORTS network territory. Please contact your provider regarding potential availability via out-of-market sports packages." Might be possible to tune to 683 or 684 on DTV with said sports packages. Best option might be a sports bar. Game time is 9 am. As far as I know ROOT doesn't stream at all, but there might be a crappy illegal stream.

The game is on ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain, Southwest, and Northwest. I think it might be possible to get those channels with DirecTV and an out of market sports pack.

This is what I get when I put in a Honolulu zip and DirecTV as provider at ROOT's site. "Sorry, but your zip code is outside of the ROOT SPORTS network territory. Please contact your provider regarding potential availability via out-of-market sports packages." Might be possible to tune to 683 or 684 on DTV with said sports packages. Best option might be a sports bar. Game time is 9 am. As far as I know ROOT doesn't stream at all, but there might be a crappy illegal stream.

No luck here on the west coast either. None of the providers offer any of the ROOT channels. I'll be stuck trying to find an illegal eastern European questionable stream.

No luck here on the west coast either. None of the providers offer any of the ROOT channels. I'll be stuck trying to find an illegal eastern European questionable stream.

They are carried on DirecTV and Dish Network. You have to subscribe to the sports pack which on DTV is like 14/month. If you have satellite you could definitely pay and get the game.

@HawaiiBUFF I did some digging and it looks like you would have no problems getting ROOT with a sports pack in HI if you have DTV or Dish.

I'll be there with 3 others. Last time I went down for this game (In the snow) I had a beer at road 34 before & After the game.
Did you mean "on the snow"? 'cause the definite article is not required.

Buffs: 83.3 ppg (43rd). 43.9 rpg (24th). 69.8 points allowed (135th). 15.7 assists (80th tied)

Rams: 91.7 ppg (6th). 45 rpg (12th). 85.8 points allowed (333rd tied). 16 assists (69th tied)

Neither school has faced great competition so the numbers are inflated, though CU had ISU. CSU has played two 2OT games, so their ppg and such are boosted from those.

Ken Pom has us as the 56th team, Rams as the 112th overall.
Adjusted efficiency and others #s:

Their offense is very efficient (#46), but their D is bottom 3d of the country (#241). Effective Height is also bottom third (#280)

CU is very good when they don't turn the ball over, but the turnovers hold the offense down to #97, but our defense is very good at #39.

teams are making 55% at the free throw line against us (3d in the country), which is about to change since CSU makes 77%, good for top 20 in the country.

If we keep turnovers down and play some D, we should win the game. Although we turn the ball over a LOT (326 in the country), CSU never gets turnovers (#344)

Back