What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Predictions thread (Was: is there a CSU predictions thread yet?)

scanners.jpg

Exactly.

****. I'm still torn. We obviously have the edge in coaching, talent, and experience imo, but CU playing anywhere besides Folsom is a toss up.
Outside of CSU, yes but against CSU, no. Last time we lost to CSU at Invesco was 2006 the game after we lost to Montana State. We beat them by an average of 15 points with a ****** coaching staff that didn't care about CSU. EB hates CSU. Last time JE and EB were coaching at CU, we won 41-14.

CU 109 CSU -3.14

The ass whipping is gonna be so bad the laws of physics will be temporarily suspended.

CSU's offense is horrific. They just lost their best defensive player.If we don't win this in a walkover, I'll be worried.CSU might keep it close for a while through emotion, but we should win easily.38-10 CU

No way this game is close. Under Fairchild CSU has lost part of the emotion in this game. We roll, but with mental lapses keeping the game closer than it should be.

Buffs 42
Lammies 28

CU-52CSU-13Colorado State is undefeated, but their 2-0 record is misleading. The Rams have not been battle tested.In their opener, Colorado State narrowly defeated a New Mexico team that only won one game a year ago and lost to Arkansas by 49 points last weekend. The Rams' other victory is against Northern Colorado, an FCS program that lost to Lindenwood University prior to playing CSU.

Anyone else see that the line on this game opened at CU -10 and immediately went down to CU -7.5?

Goddammit.

Anyone else see that the line on this game opened at CU -10 and immediately went down to CU -7.5?

Goddammit.

That only means a lot of gamblers decided they wanted to take the points. Not a big deal as they will lose money in the end.

The house wins in the end.

I'm usually pretty positive on the program and I still love the Buffs.....but,

Sheep ****ers 41
Golden Buffalo 30

This team doesn't know how to win yet. Hope I am wrong though.
Even more wow. What are your reasons? You really think we're going to give up 41 points to a team that struggled to score 14 against UNM or 33 against a FCS team that lost to a DII/III team? Not knowing how to win is such a bull**** excuse.

Back