What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU stadium

Or when it's 2 degrees and snowing in Ft. Collins and she skype's with sparkles who is wearing jorts and an aloha shirt.

That sight would make me want to 'mute' the camera and stay in Fort Fun

One thing I just can't get my head around. What the heck was Sparkles thinking when he agreed to that buyout?

This is all Jimmy Sexton. Theres a guy who screwed up here, and he should know better-represents Saban and I think all of the Alabama staff.

where is all the $$ going to come from ?

:stupid: I really do hope they make it work, but just don't see how they can go forward - even with a scaled-back version - without a better feel of where the dough is going to come from. This, and the HC hire, will be Prez Frank's legacy or downfall. Stay tuned sports fans.

They will join the NFL instead of the BIG 12. Just because they are no one's little brother. Lol.

i think the new stadium will be great. I heard they are hiring a big named artist and designer to create a pathway of stepping stones leading into the stadium. What better way to symbolize what being a ram is all about??

Don't worry, CSU will be invited to the NFL here pretty soon.

Now the ram fans want the cu-csu game on campus. Rick, tell them to eff off and end the series.

I have a lot of confidence in Rick a George. We've been held hostage in this series by the Rammies. They moaned and cried about the game being anywhere than Denver.

Count me in as one of the people that thinks we should just end this series with them. Utah is our Pac 12 rival and while it's not a big rivalry yet, that one is more of a regional game against a power conference team. If we can let that grow into a good rivalry, that would be be good for our program.

Instead of csu, What do you think of playing Kansas or a former Big 8/12 team? Or even playing a lower tier team like San Diego State, which would get us more exposure in california, where we need more recruits?

we don't need csu and they just seem so entitled and whiny all the time. Don't you get tired of hearing the, try to claim how relevant they are? Time to leave little brother at the little kids table and to focus on bigger schools and teams. Their own coach just dumped them as quickly as he could. We should break up with them and stop playing them (maybe even in basketball too?)

Now the ram fans want the cu-csu game on campus. Rick, tell them to eff off and end the series.

:lol:

****in' dumbasses. Spend a couple decades pontificating about the importance of the game in Denver, then decide campus is better once they actually move their stadium to campus.

I don't think we have to worry about RG agreeing to split games between Folsom and Sonny Lubick field-downtown.

I have a lot of confidence in Rick a George. We've been held hostage in this series by the Rammies. They moaned and cried about the game being anywhere than Denver.

Count me in as one of the people that thinks we should just end this series with them. Utah is our Pac 12 rival and while it's not a big rivalry yet, that one is more of a regional game against a power conference team. If we can let that grow into a good rivalry, that would be be good for our program.

Instead of csu, What do you think of playing Kansas or a former Big 8/12 team? Or even playing a lower tier team like San Diego State, which would get us more exposure in california, where we need more recruits?

we don't need csu and they just seem so entitled and whiny all the time. Don't you get tired of hearing the, try to claim how relevant they are? Time to leave little brother at the little kids table and to focus on bigger schools and teams. Their own coach just dumped them as quickly as he could. We should break up with them and stop playing them (maybe even in basketball too?)

lets just get Nebraska to sack up and okay every year before the conference slate starts. That would be awesome. And we could tell the armies we want to play our actual rival haha

lets just get Nebraska to sack up and okay every year before the conference slate starts. That would be awesome. And we could tell the armies we want to play our actual rival haha

Worst idea ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need wins, so easiest ooc games possible

Only getting 3 non-conference games really means that there is no room for the rammies in our schedule. Seriously, if they stay on the perma-schedule, that means we only actually play 2 different opponents each year. That's terrible scheduling on so many levels.

I'd like to see one walkover, one mid-level opponent, and one marquee. There should be a nod to regional diversity: it's nice for east coast, midwest, and southern Buff fans to have a game within driving difference.

For the walkover, none of this FCS or southeast, southcentral hillbilly FBS conference no one has ever heard of, but a real school with a real football team that someone has actually heard of before. I'd prefer these teams to be in real conferences, why don't we play Indiana, Vanderbilt, ISU, KU, etc? Or get 2 for 1s with some of the regional teams, Wyoming, UNM, UNLV, etc.

For the mid-level opponents, throw in some of the old B8 teams, and pick up some random out of region teams UNC (aren't/weren't they on the schedule at some point?), WVU was a great matchup, UVA would be great, BC, etc

The marque opponents are easy to pick out. I hate to say it, but NU qualifies. I wouldn't mind playing OU again on occasion. LSU, Tennessee, Michigan, FSU, Miami, etc. We are the Colorado Buffaloes, these are the teams we play in the OOC.

I hate the fact that people think we need to play all patsies all the time. That's not the CU way. Other schools may do that ****, but not us. We may never have an undefeated season, but damnit, when we go 11-1, we won't be hiring some dumb **** PR company to get us into the playoff. We will be in, because everyone will know that we played a badass schedule, kicked ass and took names.

/rant

Now about that CSU stadium. Good for them. Build it small, build it on-budget, and never expect us to play you regularly again.

Only getting 3 non-conference games really means that there is no room for the rammies in our schedule. Seriously, if they stay on the perma-schedule, that means we only actually play 2 different opponents each year. That's terrible scheduling on so many levels.

I'd like to see one walkover, one mid-level opponent, and one marquee. There should be a nod to regional diversity: it's nice for east coast, midwest, and southern Buff fans to have a game within driving difference.

For the walkover, none of this FCS or southeast, southcentral hillbilly FBS conference no one has ever heard of, but a real school with a real football team that someone has actually heard of before. I'd prefer these teams to be in real conferences, why don't we play Indiana, Vanderbilt, ISU, KU, etc? Or get 2 for 1s with some of the regional teams, Wyoming, UNM, UNLV, etc.

For the mid-level opponents, throw in some of the old B8 teams, and pick up some random out of region teams UNC (aren't/weren't they on the schedule at some point?), WVU was a great matchup, UVA would be great, BC, etc

The marque opponents are easy to pick out. I hate to say it, but NU qualifies. I wouldn't mind playing OU again on occasion. LSU, Tennessee, Michigan, FSU, Miami, etc. We are the Colorado Buffaloes, these are the teams we play in the OOC.

I hate the fact that people think we need to play all patsies all the time. That's not the CU way. Other schools may do that ****, but not us. We may never have an undefeated season, but damnit, when we go 11-1, we won't be hiring some dumb **** PR company to get us into the playoff. We will be in, because everyone will know that we played a badass schedule, kicked ass and took names.

/rant

Now about that CSU stadium. Good for them. Build it small, build it on-budget, and never expect us to play you regularly again.

:nod:

They've done a pretty good job with it.

C99K--5UQAA2U0v.jpg:large

Looks smaller then some Texas high school stadiums.

They will definitely have few fans in it than some Texas HS stadiums do.

And by the way for accuracy and easy of reference from here on out we should simply refer to it as the Goat Pen.

Back