What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Will Cover vs Alabama......

Holy ****. I just took a look there. If anyone posts "this is as excited as I've been to be a Buff fan in years" if/when we lose by more than 3 TDs to Oregon, I propose we neg rep that guy into infinity.

Holy ****. I just took a look there. If anyone posts "this is as excited as I've been to be a Buff fan in years" if/when we lose by more than 3 TDs to Oregon, I propose we neg rep that guy into infinity.

Give them credit. Ramfan is building toward something important.

images

I had never seen a fan base highly concerned about a "let down game" and players being cocky after a 25 point loss until now.

I don't really care about the sheep, but after hearing from sheep friends about their "close call", I feel obligated to make fun of them.

Are you talking about in conference play or overall? Because if UGA beats LSU next week they are almost certain to go undefeated in conference play. Overall Bama has a very good shot at running the table in the regular season.
I don't see LSU losing to UGA. I actually think LSU will go to the National Championship...they finally have an offense!!!

Back