What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU's OL

They are what they are! College talent at a mediocre level. there is a reason these players are at CSU! They are the left over ****in talent of recruiting. They are nothing more than the Bologna of meats. To give them more credibility is pathetic. NFL fa guys ? you are kidding me right ? Best dream these ****ers could achieve is Vegas bouncers.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least two of their guys on the line are going to get drafted.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least two of their guys on the line are going to get drafted.

Curious, when was the last time a CSU OLmen was drafted?

Their most talented OLmen is walking around in a boot this week. Even if he goes, playing oline on a gimpy wheel is no treat.

Which lineman are going to the NFL? I get that they're experienced, and they are probably good... but they also gave up quite a few sacks last season, and the Buffs have nice pressure in the 08 RMS

Their most talented OLmen is walking around in a boot this week. Even if he goes, playing oline on a gimpy wheel is no treat.

Not sure, but I do know draft sites have mentioned at least two of their guys. Baylor had the number one OL in the draft last season, not sure why it would be so crazy to think that CSU could have a couple guys drafted after this year.

Not sure, but I do know draft sites have mentioned at least two of their guys. Baylor had the number one OL in the draft last season, not sure why it would be so crazy to think that CSU could have a couple guys drafted after this year.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was asking an honest question about rammie Olmen being drafted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Oldenburg

I only looked cuz I know a guy that was a CSU OLineman that was going to play for the Broncos before deciding to do something with his degree instead. Dunno who's more recent than that...

(According to this, for lineman, no one was more recent than that! http://www.pro-football-reference.com/colleges/coloradost/drafted.htm)

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was asking an honest question about rammie Olmen being drafted.

I know, I was reacting more to others in this thread who seem to think there is no way a veteran line can stop our undersized, inexperienced DL.:rolleyes:

Smith is probably the best out of the group, but Pemberton will get some looks as well.

The master has spoken.

Clearly, a much more insightful assertion would be that our totally inexperienced non-blue chip DL are going to destroy the most experienced OL in the country with 22 sacks, 4 forced fumbles and an interception return for a TD.

My bad.

Back