What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU's Superbowl/NBA Finals Championship

Really looking forward to this one. I honestly can't remember the last time each team came into this game with this much hype and so many positives going for both prgrams.

I don't mean it's not a big game, because it is. It will the biggest game of the season so far. This is the type of game that CU needs to win to justify their ranking and to show everyone that, yes, we are for real.

Beating CSU is a "must", but going at least 2-1 during the @ Wyo, CSU, @ KU stretch has to happen. Has to.

Considering CSU plays in a tougher conference and has pretty high expectations for the season, I agree with you.

It's just a very very big game between in-state rivals that has tournament seeding implications. Truly amazing to see where these programs are at right now, given where they had to build themselves up from.

What I like is that we have a game between 2 really good teams, and whichever team leaves the winner, it will be looked upon as a Good Win - and the other team won't have it as a 'bad loss' on their resume.

I'm worried about Iverson. Dude runs the court well for a big guy at altitude and they work through him in the post. He's very crafty and always finds a way to get open. Our best chance to stop him probably involves getting him in foul trouble with all of our slashers. Dorian Green is a baller and can run the offense but I'm only really scared of Iverson.

I'm worried about Iverson. Dude runs the court well for a big guy at altitude and they work through him in the post. He's very crafty and always finds a way to get open. Our best chance to stop him probably involves getting him in foul trouble with all of our slashers. Dorian Green is a baller and can run the offense but I'm only really scared of Iverson.

Meh

Buffs better take care of the sheep at home. The buffs better be more physical than tonight and have 5 guys rebounding the basketball, pretty sure csu leads the nation in rebounding.

They poo-poo the pac 12 and try and diminish any cu win.

I want a curb stomping

Texas Southern game was just what they needed. Give's Tad a reason to wake them up and turn up the intensity and focus.

My main concern is we're likely going to have to play SHT more to negate Iverson... and we all know what that means. He will mess with our offense more than anything

Stirrin up the pot...

So as we approach the CSU game, I am slightly on edge at every waking moment of the day. Totally willing to strike anyone wearing the color green on our campus. Can we unleash all that is our hatred for the puusies that are the sheep?

.....BUFFSNATION why do you hate CSU? (Trust me, it feels good to get it all out)

#SuckItState

Stirrin up the pot...

So as we approach the CSU game, I am slightly on edge at every waking moment of the day. Totally willing to strike anyone wearing the color green on our campus. Can we unleash all that is our hatred for the puusies that are the sheep?

.....BUFFSNATION why do you hate CSU? (Trust me, it feels good to get it all out)

#SuckItState

Because they're ****s who talk **** without anything to back it up...and they threw a full beer can at my car the other year.

I look forward to this blackout ****ing up of the Lambs.

Texas Southern game was just what they needed. Give's Tad a reason to wake them up and turn up the intensity and focus.

I agree, I was thinking after the Charleston tourney run a group of guys so young needed a loss to be humbled. Tex So might have been the best of both worlds, sneak out with a win and get humbled. I want a packed house full of Buffs, I gave my two season tix to a buddy and purchased four single game tix...only bringing cu fans! (obviously)

Anybody know when doors open, etc. since the women's game won't be over until around 8?

Back